Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

rohit3192 said:
Galz are always polite.

Hope next time they will send women staff to deliver the item.

No gals in Letsbuy CC. :(

akhurana said:
sab saale lootne mein lage hue ... saste mein lekar baad mein coupon bhi le rahe :mad:

letsbuy band ho jayega aise to :(

Excellent. So I place an order for a *new* product. End up getting a new albeit *scratched* product and I don't have the right to raise the issue with the company ?

alekhkhanna said:
Excellent. So I place an order for a *new* product. End up getting a new albeit *scratched* product and I don't have the right to raise the issue with the company ?
jinki kidney nikalte unke rights ki sochi hai kabhi :p

Can u pass the links ?
Both the models of toshiba c660 are priced much higher the the mkt...the 22.56k ia available for 19k in the mkt and the 32k in available for 25k in the mkt:(
rohitgaur said:
i ve bought 2 units of toshiba c660, one has been delivered already. worth more than 20 k i ve paid for it, comes with toshiba backpack n is unique sice the keyboard carries a numpad too....
letsbuy...letsrocks lolz

I ordered a camera 3 weeks back , no shipping they keep telling me that it's out of stock, another friend ordered after me same model and colour and he received the camera in 5-6 days....

What a crappy way of dealing , I finally canceled the order, when asked about the same to CC they said it's not possible...

Secondly if they do not have camera in stock why don't they put "Out of stock" on listing itself, the same model is still being sold on the site with CC telling me they are out of stock...

Re: 250 off coupon letsbuy.com

always-shri said:
Guys, Check in bluedart website using your Order ID as Ref. No.

In letsbuy.com, the status has not bulged, but I received the shipment through courier.
Hmmmm.....
My reference number shows status as delivered(5 days before making order) to some guy in Mumbai.

[attachment=7792:13978.attach]

New coupons again this time around pls leave some feedback the last time the coupons were used and no one left any feedback. Also the 200 one is for min 1k buy the other are flat 100 off.

Am expecting another coupon soon but that will be just 1 :bleh:

Attachments

• Copy of 13042011212.jpg
    Copy of 13042011212.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 163
Back