Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

My friend is skeptical about shopping online. And COD seems not available in Jamshedpur. How reliable is Letsbuy ? And max how many days can I expect for the package to be delivered ? Do they provide courier tracking details ?

pauldmps said:
My friend is skeptical about shopping online. And COD seems not available in Jamshedpur. How reliable is Letsbuy ? And max how many days can I expect for the package to be delivered ? Do they provide courier tracking details ?
Well If You see my earlier comment they are not at all reliable with shipping, sometime they ship in 2 days and sometime in 1 month...

Money is safe though even if they don;t ship you can cancel the order and get refund...

Usually they send you tracking details after the package has been delivered...

Can anyone tell me the available size of Verbatim pendrive ? mine says 7.26 gb and its really slow ( 3MB write , 9 MB read ) . Also Reviews online say that it has a data transfer indicator light and password protection software , mine doesn't have either of them :(

roxysmile said:
Can anyone tell me the available size of Verbatim pendrive ? mine says 7.26 gb and its really slow ( 3MB write , 9 MB read ) . Also Reviews online say that it has a data transfer indicator light and password protection software , mine doesn't have either of them :(
Yeah thats right the write speed is pathetic :mad:, while the read speed is good. And yes it doesn't have any visual indicator.
HD tune shows this drive as 7.8GB instead of 8GB:S with only 7.26GB usable

CA50 said:
Yeah thats right the write speed is pathetic :mad:, while the read speed is good. And yes it doesn't have any visual indicator.
its very slow even slower than my 3 yrs old pen drive lol but price was tempting not bad for normal use

pauldmps said:
jalanbk said:
Well If You see my earlier comment they are not at all reliable with shipping, sometime they ship in 2 days and sometime in 1 month...

Money is safe though even if they don;t ship you can cancel the order and get refund...

Usually they send you tracking details after the package has been delivered...
even if they ship late , nonetheless, they ship through bluedart which i wud say is the most reliable courier in india , so if you are okay with little bit late shipping (only in case) , then just go ahead and make the purchase ,

this website is as reliable as any reliable site shud be !!

CA50 said:

roxysmile said:
None of the pendrives will show full size at all since as for the manufacturers 1 GB = 1000 MB and not 1024 MB and accordingly they have packed the 8GB and hence effectively it will always show less.

My 2 GB pen is actually 1.91 GB

The 8GB card i have in my phone is of size 7.42 GB.

^ dont know why even TE guys have this problem :p 500 gb hdd will never be 500gb actually , c'mon you are on TE , you shouldn't be asking this :bleh:

raksrules said:
None of the pendrives will show full size at all since as for the manufacturers 1 GB = 1000 MB and not 1024 MB and accordingly they have packed the 8GB and hence effectively it will always show less.
My 2 GB pen is actually 1.91 GB
The 8GB card i have in my phone is of size 7.42 GB.
thanks for reminding me, i know that. But at least when you check your pen drive in hdd tune it shows 2gb, this this thing shows only 7gb:(

can anyone tell the write and read speeds of a class 4 card bought from the market? Because my letsbuy 8gb verbatim has also got very slow speeds.

Could it be that it is some Chinese imitation product?

MohitPreet said:
^ dont know why even TE guys have this problem :p 500 gb hdd will never be 500gb actually , c'mon you are on TE , you shouldn't be asking this :bleh:
c'mon man i know that, check this pics for better understanding

ka4t5f.jpg

vercetti said:
Can u pass the links ?
Both the models of toshiba c660 are priced much higher the the mkt...the 22.56k ia available for 19k in the mkt and the 32k in available for 25k in the mkt:(
I wasn't able to get this model C660 in market, so just ordered online.. can you please tell where you getting this laptop for 19k.. ?

It came in the TOI paper yesterday:)...I will go home..take a snap and post it for ur reference...I am sure u can negotiate on the price further

Guys I have a Rs 250 off Min 500 coupon which i bought from Koovs day before yesterday. Intention was just to try out Koovs. Anyone interested PM me.

EDIT: Coupon gone to Supra.

Could one open the packaging in front of the courier guy and check the item. If not satisfied return the shipping to the guy then & there (like refuse shipment). Will letsbuy or the courier company accept that?

Back