Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

VOiLA said:
^Do they provide bill with phones,hard disks etc. ?
Yes, they provide Invoices for every product purchased. Only problem is that the bill date is the order date and not the shipping/receipt date.

This coupled with their late shipping record makes you lose warranty from 1 week to a fortnight!! :p

nehaladsul said:
Yes, they provide Invoices for every product purchased. Only problem is that the bill date is the order date and not the shipping/receipt date.

This coupled with their late shipping record makes you lose warranty from 1 week to a fortnight!! :p
Order on COD and enjoy 2 day delivery, has been true for all my and my friend COD orders. form pen drives to phones.

wordsmith said:
Order on COD and enjoy 2 day delivery, has been true for all my and my friend COD orders. form pen drives to phones.
I always pay by card... So, they are causing unnecessary hassles for confirmed payments?? :mad:

my experience has been less than 36 hours delivery in 3 products out of 4. the 4th one was verbatim memory card, which could have got delayed due to mass orders from TE guys..

ontherocks said:
Could one open the packaging in front of the courier guy and check the item. If not satisfied return the shipping to the guy then & there (like refuse shipment). Will letsbuy or the courier company accept that?

they won't

I had ordered a phone from them and the guy told me to either make the payment or return the parcel back to him

He told first sign pod and then do whatever you want with your parcel

^^ I think you can open the parcel and check for any physical damage on the product. Otherwise if you sign the consignment that means you got the delivery in perfect condition, upon which incase the product is damaged in anyway you will have to mettle it out the company (like Verbatim/Apple/Sony etc.) and not the seller (like Letsbuy/Flipkart etc.).

If you look at some courier receivings, it says "Received the package in good condition"/something along similar lines in small font.

I bought desire HD and got parcel checked first before signing. At first courier guy was not allowing but on insisting he agreed to.

Received my Verbatim card.

ordered on 12th received on 15th by Bluedart.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Discount voucher Rs.250 off on min 5000

braunml0dce7be0

Back