Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

^I have applied this coupon.

status=in process

seems same coupon applied by more than one person.

I used this

Enjoy the party..one more Letsbuy.com # LBSDa9a532eb

seems there is virus in letsbuy's system(coming up with various coupons).

First time thanking a virus.

mine is confirmed.

It was just in nick of time(as IE reminding me to do some settings..........this time??)

Now more people will come up with "FS" 8GB card and bill lost.

After applying 15% coupon any tv model is at steal price

i purchased sony 26ex420 somedays ago @ 27500/- after 2 days of hard bargaining from sony world

but after applying coupon it costs 24565/- which is steal

rusty4ever said:
i tried rcomlsb but now its says you have already redeemed this coupon...need to buy defy!!
how much time does it take to create a new account, seems you have not learned anything from TE yet ............. errrrrrrrrr since july 2009

malhotraraul said:
how much time does it take to create a new account, seems you have not learned anything from TE yet ............. errrrrrrrrr since july 2009
ohh sorry forgot to see in my account the order is already placed btw thanks

LBSDa9a532eb

Oops!
The coupon code you have entered is no longer valid.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I need 2*100 bucks coupons. A 300 bucks one might also do. Please PM if someone has and won't be using. Thanks

Today I received my laptop that I ordered on 14th. Letsbuy disappointed me big time by sending a used laptop for the price of a new one.. :(

Waiting for customer care to reply..

viditkalra said:
Why do you think it is used?
There are clear signs of usage with scratches,dust and water marks on screen and "Windows 7 pre-installed with some rar file in my documents folder". It was a DOS based laptop..

j_jindal1 said:
Today I received my laptop that I ordered on 14th. Letsbuy disappointed me big time by sending a used laptop for the price of a new one.. :(

Waiting for customer care to reply..
used?? really?? i was thinking to order an O1.....

I think they have started sending used items for heavily discounted items....

zktel said:
i hav also ordered BenQ G2420
On 14 by COD
Wat should i do
It's COD... relax. Once it comes home, check the package to ensure it is sealed. Once satisfied, make the payments.

If the delivery people try to hurry things, tell them to wait if they want payments or else leave without payments!! :p

Back