Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

I bought Desire HD from them by COD and everything was sealed and was brand new . U should ask courier guy to open the parcel and check if everything is alrite and then make payment ,thats what i did .

I missed out last week to buy LG 22" LCD and now almost all LG LCDs below 32" are sold out :( Called the customer care asking if LCD stock will be back and he replied to keep watch. What do you think guys, will they restock items?

Received my Verbatim 4gb drive today, was shipped(Blue Dart) in the morning only.

Will wait for some new coupons to come now!

P.S: Opened the Partcel in front of the delivery guy. He wanted me to sign so that he could leave but I asked him to patiently sit down.

viditkalra said:
^^ open the package infront of the courier guy. Pay the money ONLY if you feel everything is okay.
viditkalra said:
Nah, they wont take any action. The guy would just take it back as long as the package is in the same condition as it arrived...:)
Your comments are contradictory.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

zktel said:
anybody having 300 off coupon pls share

Wanna buy Nokia 1208

They were all Snapdeal coupons (LBSDxxxxxxxx) which expired on 15th.

I assumed both questions to have no correlation whatsoever.

So, they are answers to different questions.

First statement says that he should try and open the package infront of the courier guy to see if everything is okay. If everything is not okay, WHY on earth would he accept it anyway.

Second statement says that if he doesnt accept the package on COD when the courier guy comes, without opening it ofcoursse, Lets buy won't take any actions against him.

How many days they usually take to ship mobiles ? Ordered a Wave II for 14k . Now eagerly waiting for them to ship it out .

I finally got my xbox 360 controller for windows after 17 days ... and its awesome as usual .

zktel said:
so if i wil refuse to accept dan wat action letsbuy wil take against me
to hell with them man, i had ordered a cell fone on a COD & then i changed my decision, when the blue dart guy came i told him to take it back, after 2 days i got a call from them about the order & i told them that i was no longer interested & hence i sent it back, they said OK.

after that i got lots of other things for me & my other office colleagues, so far all good.

Two months back I purchased 1 Tb external HDD, at got it delivered within 2 days!!!

Now I want to buy internal HDD from letsbuy.com, which I can use (install) with my acryan HD media player. But I am unable to locate any internal HDD on this site...can someone please help me with the link of this in letsbuy site

Supra said:
We are getting very good prices and discounts thanks to LSB and you want to thank them to do Hell with them :) . Good Attitude :p
Exactly...Saved A lot Of Money courtesy LSB...Seems Some People are impossible to satisfy

Received These Today...LSB FTW :)

qu8Gl.jpg

rohit3192 said:
This thread is very addictive as soon as a voucher code is revealed the temptation starts for buying.
Exactly!! I have had 18 orders till date and I still haven't used the RCOMLSB code!!! And my hands are itching to get something expensive using that code... :lol:

Back