Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

where is the refrigerator guy....:p waiting to see the refrigerator shipped by lsb

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

rohit3192 said:
Anybody willing to trade Verbatim 8gb card(unused) with Creative EP-630 is welcome.
It is in FS video and Hardware section.
Do not know when next Rs.250 off voucher will show up(or not)?
is your ep 630 unused????

I can trade. Pm me if interested
rohit3192 said:
Anybody willing to trade Verbatim 8gb card(unused) with Creative EP-630 is welcome.
It is in FS video and Hardware section.
Do not know when next Rs.250 off voucher will show up(or not)?

N3TWork_GuRu said:
Ordered the 550D for 5k less. They called in yesterday to confirm the order too. Its nearly 10k lesser than Croma. Its for 38k at Croma.
I didn't get any confirmation call.. :(
was your's a CC purchase?

Guys a quick doubt. is the Cannon 1000D available in LSB has an IS lens ? or is it a general lens? Please let me know so that I can decide buying it.

urssriks said:
Guys a quick doubt. is the Cannon 1000D available in LSB has an IS lens ? or is it a general lens? Please let me know so that I can decide buying it.
kit lens with 1000D is not IS

techpal said:
U will get the call since sat and sun are off. thats why.
initially assumed that but his post says he got call on saturday.

my purchase says confirmed on my account page... so maybe they confirm only incase of cc.. i paid via netbanking where transaction may be direct.

madnav said:
i paid via netbanking where transaction may be direct.
Confirmation calls are only for COD customers. Direct payment (Cards/NEFT) customers don't receive any confirmation calls.

Atleast I never got any calls for my 18 odd orders all placed using Debit Card. :p

So, rest assured that the 550 will land up on your doorstep suddenly and surprise you if you keep waiting for a confirmation call!! :lol:

urssriks said:
for 19k is it worth without the IS lens ? should I go ahead.?
Yes. It is definitely worth it. Check prices elsewhere and you'll know. :D

Ok with Nehal's go ahead. placed the order. Discount was RS. 2130 final amount for Canon 1000 D with 18-55 mm non Is lens :)( little dissapointed) is Rs.19,166.

This is the second order in lsb after samsung guru phone gift to my mom :p

Hope I enjoy my first DSLR ;) Thanks Nehal.

urssriks said:
Ok with Nehal's go ahead. placed the order. Discount was RS. 2130 final amount for Canon 1000 D with 18-55 mm non Is lens :)( little dissapointed) is Rs.19,166.

This is the second order in lsb after samsung guru phone gift to my mom :p

Hope I enjoy my first DSLR ;) Thanks Nehal.
I just spoke on the price front. Hope you know that I am no photography guru... :ashamed:

Neway, congrats on the purchase... :clap:

Back