Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

virus32win said:
^ That thermometer cost 75/- in medical stores.

Yes that's true. Letsbuy has inflated prices of some items (more than MRP). So apply "discount" gives you no VFM. They mix discounted items with inflated priced items, so you get an overall idea that all Letsbuy items are discounted.

One needs to do his HW before purchasing.

I had nice & lucky experience with them :) Ordered 20 ltrs convection from kenstar and letsbuy given order to videocon, bangalore. Videocon bangalore sent me an 23 lts model but the package was very old/damaged one. So complained to CC and asked for new piece, but to my surprise they sent me an 23lts very new model from IFB with good packing from letsbuy itself(i guess they bought from IFB and packaged very well with letsbuy printed packing tape). Street price of the model i received is 9.8K and i paid is 6.7k :D

how will you get this installed?

Last I checked there were more than 5-6 models for kent RO purifiers in letsbuy. Which one did u get?

tech4pk said:
I just bought Kent air purifier using 15% coupon. I felt that it's a good value for money.

I made a purchase just now... and had used CoD, but after entering the verification code, i got a null page with errors. Now in my account, it shows "to be verified" what does it mean? the CC is not reachable... what do i do?

nj_gamer said:
I made a purchase just now... and had used CoD, but after entering the verification code, i got a null page with errors. Now in my account, it shows "to be verified" what does it mean? the CC is not reachable... what do i do?
Yes, Browser issue. It happened with me too. Don't worry your order is placed :p U will get a call soon.

@CA50,@VOiLA

Yeah i finally got through... The wait was so annoying though, with that voice that kept telling all lines are busy!, sounded like a nagging gf :p

Anyways, they told i'll get a call for verification. :)

Regards,
Nj

nj_gamer said:
@CA50,@VOiLA

Yeah i finally got through... The wait was so annoying though, with that voice that kept telling all lines are busy!, sounded like a nagging gf :p

Regards,

Nj

No problemo :p Glad it worked out for you.

nj_gamer said:
@CA50,@VOiLA

Regards,
Nj
this is a common thing, god knows why these CC lines are always (means always) busy :mad:
Anyway its good that you made it :)

Back