Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

one unusual thing I noticed is that their listed price for some products are higher than MRP. For example the mouse pad which they are selling for 600 (and we are purchaing at 350 after 250 off) has MRP listed on box as 499 only.

unixguru said:
I got mine last week, the date is written as 01-2011 and the ROM on it was V10c (froyo 2.2.1). What exactly is the faceplate problem?

The original LG Optimus One had a faulty faceplate....it was not properly sealed...so dust gets inside from the button holes and accumulates on the display...
So apparently LG revised the design of the faceplate and the new ones have lesser problems.....u can chk if u have new design by the location of the SD card slot..
the old one was inside the back-cover...the new one is on the side.....where id your SD slot?? just chk
Also on another note...if u plan to root the phone...dont update the phone...else u will have to downgrade again to 2.2.1........Lg has made it difficult to root phones from your version upwards..

ideaguy said:
The original LG Optimus One had a faulty faceplate....it was not properly sealed...so dust gets inside from the button holes and accumulates on the display...
So apparently LG revised the design of the faceplate and the new ones have lesser problems.....u can chk if u have new design by the location of the SD card slot..
the old one was inside the back-cover...the new one is on the side.....where id your SD slot?? just chk
Also on another note...if u plan to root the phone...dont update the phone...else u will have to downgrade again to 2.2.1........Lg has made it difficult to root phones from your version upwards..
mine is jan 2011 manufactured but has sd card slot behind the back panel

Guys, I also had placed an order with COD option and after submitting the verification code I got an error. It shows 'To be verified' status. Do I have to call the CC? Or do I get verified after the confirmation call?

Btw, how long do they take to ship?

techno_guy said:
mine is jan 2011 manufactured but has sd card slot behind the back panel

Hmm...cant really be sure if this new design is available in india...the guy from XDA-Forum who has given this info is from Romaina... :p

Just keep a watch on your phone....dust will usually start showing in a cpl of weeks and is mostly around the bottom left and right corner..

Good luck bro...

My First Experience was say very very good,got the Package delivered Via Bludart in less than 24 hours,they second Shipment of my sister is been shipped VIA ARAMEX almost 3 days and yet to be delivered...

I guess they have started shipping via Aramex too

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

viralbug said:
Guys, I also had placed an order with COD option and after submitting the verification code I got an error. It shows 'To be verified' status. Do I have to call the CC? Or do I get verified after the confirmation call?

Btw, how long do they take to ship?

They will call you and Later Your Status will be Verified in your Account

adi_vastava said:
one unusual thing I noticed is that their listed price for some products are higher than MRP. For example the mouse pad which they are selling for 600 (and we are purchaing at 350 after 250 off) has MRP listed on box as 499 only.
Thats the funda man, they quote higher MRP price and then they provide 50-60% discount just to lure customers:mad:

Guys i want to order O1 from them.......Since COD is not available for my area so have to go wid the card payment...

So just want to know r these guys reliable wid the pre payments.......can i cancel the order if there is unbearable delay from them....And also if i use RCOMLSB coupon will the delivery boy ask for ne kind of proof??

^^^ I would say they are reliable as far as payment by credit card and subsequent refunds (if necessary). The refund might take a few days, but they will refund for sure.

Regarding use of RCOMLSB coupon, the delivery person will not ask any proof about the kind of coupon you applied. If your order is cleared by letsbuy, then that is it.

ideaguy said:
Hmm...cant really be sure if this new design is available in india...the guy from XDA-Forum who has given this info is from Romaina... :p
Just keep a watch on your phone....dust will usually start showing in a cpl of weeks and is mostly around the bottom left and right corner..
Good luck bro...
how come no one has yet discussed the problem, while suggesting it? :O :mad:
btw will this help resolve the issue?
Amzer Black Silicone Skin Jelly Case For LG Optimus One

any more suggestion to keep the dust out.... :sos:

dennis_nail said:
^^^ I would say they are reliable as far as payment by credit card and subsequent refunds (if necessary). The refund might take a few days, but they will refund for sure.

Regarding use of RCOMLSB coupon, the delivery person will not ask any proof about the kind of coupon you applied. If your order is cleared by letsbuy, then that is it.

Thanks........will order today then....
swapyworld said:
Even i m wondering.......its the most popular budget phone on TE and nobody warn abt the issue....

Neways goin to buy one for myself too.......

swapyworld said:

Mine also seems to be the older model and am rather shocked that no one has mentioned this issue. There are so many recommendations for O1. Another issue I have found is that even 480p h.264 videos do not play smoothly even when overclocked to 750 mhz.

swapyworld said:

Dont think the skin will be of much help.....the problem with the faceplate is that it is not sealed properly..so dust

enters through the gap between the buttons and faceplate.....any skin or cover you use will still keep the buttons open.. :(

The good news is that LG seems to finally acknowledge the problem...there are ppl from india reporting that when they take

the phone to LG service center...they open and clean the phone...and add a sealing tape to the underside of the buttons to stop

further dust from getting in...

Admins-Sorry for the Off-Topic discussion

Started a new thread here http://www.techenclave.com/mobile-phones/lg-optimus-one-notorious-dust-problem-188993.html

Reliance Postpaid Billing & Billing Details. Get itemised billing and more

15% additional discount (up to max. 2000/-) across all products, all categories selling on Online Shopping - Buy Mobile Phones, Cameras, Laptops @ Lowest Price - Letsbuy.com with no minimum purchase amount required.

Terms and Conditions:

The offer is available on all products and categories selling on Online Shopping - Buy Mobile Phones, Cameras, Laptops @ Lowest Price - Letsbuy.com

There is no minimum purchase amount required to avail the offer.

Offer is on per transaction basis only.

The above mentioned offer will be will be valid till April 30th 2011.

In case the value of the product is above the discount amount as mentioned above, customer will be required to pay the balance by any preferred mode of payment as available on Letsbuy.com

The discount code is: RCOMLSB. Only one discount code can be redeemed per transaction.

To avail the offer, valid discount/promotion code has to be entered before making the final payment.

All disputes relating to quality, service, commitment made by Letsbuy will be strictly between Letsbuy and the customer. RCOM shall not be responsible and has no role to play in the same other than the facilitator of the offer presented to the customer.

RCOM will not be responsible for misuse of the offer in any form by the customers.

RCOM will not be liable in any way to any person or Letsbuy for any damage or loss (whether direct or otherwise) arising in connection with the Offer, including but not limited to any error or omission on its part.

RCOM shall not be liable to any claims/damages that may arise out of the Offer and does not make any representation and/or warranty to its customers as to the quality of goods purchased/hired and/or of services provided by Letsbuy under the Offer and availed of by using the discount/promotion coupon code.

No two individual offers can be combined with each other. The Offer cannot be redeemed for cash in part or full and shall be utilized for the service or product offered only.

Letsbuy and RCOM with mutual discussion reserve the right, at any time, without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of the terms and conditions of the offer or replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.

All disputes between customer availing the offer and Letsbuy, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of the offer or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the component courts/tribunals in Delhi only, irrespective of whether courts/tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.

Standard Terms & Conditions of Online Shopping - Buy Mobile Phones, Cameras, Laptops @ Lowest Price - Letsbuy.com apply.

Fulfillment Process:

Customer logs on to Online Shopping - Buy Mobile Phones, Cameras, Laptops @ Lowest Price - Letsbuy.com, adds the product to his cart & proceeds to check out.

Customer enters his billing & shipping details & proceeds to enter his payment details.

Customer needs to enter the discount/promotion code in the field ‘Enter your promotion/discount code’ provided on the Payment information page & click on Continue.

Order Confirmation page will show Customer’s order details with discounted amount.

Customer clicks on ‘Confirm order’ to continue with the payment process.

Only one promotion/discount code can be redeemed per transaction. All the codes under this promotion will expire on the mid night of 31st March 2011.

noworry said:
Ya... Ordered an HTC Incredible S for 22,721 (after 4,010 discount) !! :D
Got the mobile delivered yesterday :) The packaging is very nice and the phone is really awesome. Will post a mini review after a couple of days of using it.

Back