Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

I have 5-6 flat 300/- letsbuy coupon, valid till 15th April on minimum purchase of 500, will share openly on 15th unless I find something to buy:D

rohit3192 said:
You mean for what is available for Rs.299/- one pay 26999/- to get it free?:huh:

Do you provide some long term loans(tenure 80 years)?
sigh!!! I found that funny because the Nexus S does not have a microsd card slot.

_

Just ordered one...Will post feedback soon.

I am kinda confused with the site emails right now:(

CA50 said:
are they safe? do they give the coupon instantly ? and experience guys?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Ok....they sent the voucher but it was routed to my spam emails:)

Guysm

If i order a phone, Would i get a VAT paid bill with official warranty ? After applying the RCOM coupon, the difference is more than 2k. Are you sure that they ship genuine sealed pack and not refurb or sth.

Thanks

^^ They ship genuine sealed pack products with bill and manufacturer warranty. This is a promotion by RCOM which was not supposed to be used by us :p

Loads of ppl have bought already , no idea why you are scared abt it ...anyway pay by Cash on Delivery only...so that you dont get stuck in case they dont have stock

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I have 5-6 flat 300/- letsbuy coupon, valid till 15th April on minimum purchase of 500, will share openly on 15th unless I find something to buy

PM me one if u dont plan to use one by 15th ...thx in advance :D

vercetti said:
What r u planning to order?
well i bought another 8gb pen drive for my friend :)
here is the coupon, i don't know if it will work or not, just sharing because of fun :)
coupon : LBGRP5a97c069

CA50 said:
well i bought another 8gb pen drive for my friend :)

here is the coupon, i don't know if it will work or not, just sharing because of fun :)

coupon : LBGRP5a97c069
Its invalid. It seems Letsbuy are tracking coupons now. The ones which have been used get expired instantly.

Back