Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Anybody willing to trade Verbatim 8gb card(unused) with Creative EP-630 is welcome.

It is in FS video and Hardware section.

Do not know when next Rs.250 off voucher will show up(or not)?

siril_k said:
Dont know if this has been posted earlier but you can get the Rs.250 off voucher for just Rs.17 from Buy-Cheapest-Best-Priced-Discounted-Offers-and-Deals-for-Computer-and-Peripherals-Digicams-Electronics-and-Home-Appliances-Gmaing-Consoles-and-Softwares-Mobile-Phones-Netbooks-Letsbuy-Discount-Vouchers Use coupon RCOMKOOVS to get Rs.8 Off...Coupon available till 8 days yet...

Happy Shopping :)
DAMN! A discount coupon FOR a discount coupon. We're scaling some heights here, people :p

siril_k said:
Dont know if this has been posted earlier but you can get the Rs.250 off voucher for just Rs.17 from Buy-Cheapest-Best-Priced-Discounted-Offers-and-Deals-for-Computer-and-Peripherals-Digicams-Electronics-and-Home-Appliances-Gmaing-Consoles-and-Softwares-Mobile-Phones-Netbooks-Letsbuy-Discount-Vouchers Use coupon RCOMKOOVS to get Rs.8 Off...Coupon available till 8 days yet...
Happy Shopping :)
when am trying to make payment after using this coupon on the transaction page its showing Rs 25 to be charged instead of 17 . why is it so?? :S

j_jindal1 said:
Just ordered a toshiba laptop using 10% off coupon.... :)

i ve bought 2 units of toshiba c660, one has been delivered already. worth more than 20 k i ve paid for it, comes with toshiba backpack n is unique sice the keyboard carries a numpad too....

letsbuy...letsrocks lolz

Can u pass the link dude??

rohitgaur said:
i ve bought 2 units of toshiba c660, one has been delivered already. worth more than 20 k i ve paid for it, comes with toshiba backpack n is unique sice the keyboard carries a numpad too....

letsbuy...letsrocks lolz

Okay ordered one 8gb card for my Sansa Fuze+

For Koovs use RCOMKOOVS all in caps to get Rs.8 off.

paid 17 to Koovs and Rs.299 to letsbuy.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Question:

Is there any limit on Verbatim cards per person sold??

I mean can I buy another at 299 Rs.?

rohit3192 said:
Okay ordered one 8gb card for my Sansa Fuze+

For Koovs use RCOMKOOVS all in caps to get Rs.8 off.

paid 17 to Koovs and Rs.299 to letsbuy.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Question:

Is there any limit on Verbatim cards per person sold??

I mean can I buy another at 299 Rs.?
Post that coupon here and we'll find out for you :p

niteshkhatri said:
Guys, does the icici coupon works with other banks credit cards? Anyone tried that??

I think it works with other CCs. I mistakenly used citi card and fortunately the payment went through without any problems.

Back