Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

There are good with stuff which are in stock. For out of stock items and items which they dont have. they are pathetic.

their CC is shit.

Almost 5 days since the payment,havent heard anything since then

Letsbuy i guess is getting bad to worse,have a look at their FB

:mad::mad:

I've ordered two items recently, the last one i bought is also shipped by bluedart and items ships the next day.

Why are you guys facing issues?

i had to cancel my pre-orders for batman akhram city and UC3 standard edition. since these guys werent shipping till today. told me they will send me the games by 15th.

I mean when you have UC3 in stock on 3rd then ship it, why wait.

also regarding Batman AC these guys didnt had stock till 9th nov. which amazes me since the game is available everywhere.

there CC is worst and they just keep on giving lame excuses.

theoracle said:
Mine was shipped on 4thNov, but after that sitting happily with Aramex :mad:

Aramex can keep it with them even for one month, so either raise hell on phone or visit the local aramex office and get it yourself.

BlueDart is as incompetent as Letsbuy.

Ip6aL.jpg

I was home the whole day. SnS delivered in the morning, the Pizza Square guy delivered half an hour back. These morons just need a lame excuse to shy away from work. :mad:

More than that, the buggers didn't even call.

^^ I don't care about the delivery. Either ways, I'm gonna return the parcel. Just highlighting how BD works in my area. Letsbuy shipped it after 15-20 days of launch, and then BD is delaying it. They're a deadly combo, literally ! :p

Back