Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

RS4 said:
Aramex can keep it with them even for one month, so either raise hell on phone or visit the local aramex office and get it yourself.
Atlast received the LB package delivered via aramex around 5:30 in the evening. Asked the delivery boy why he updated the status as "No One Home", he said it was not him and he was on leave.
Had made a couple of calls and wrote on twitter and FB for this, not sure if that helped. Aramex FB page is becoming like LetsBuy FB page with people from India complaining abt their shipments :eek:hyeah:.

Another interesting thing is, in response to my online complain just got a reply from aramex that the delivery of the shipment would be arranged tomorrow :S

alekhkhanna said:
BlueDart is as incompetent as Letsbuy.

Ip6aL.jpg

I was home the whole day. SnS delivered in the morning, the Pizza Square guy delivered half an hour back. These morons just need a lame excuse to shy away from work. :mad:

More than that, the buggers didn't even call.

Blue Dart did same thing to me too,when ever i call them they say "the address is incorrect or no one was at home" they r big time morons.:mad:

Received a call from ARAMEX, Vikhroli branch :yahoo: just a few minutes ago. I had two seperate orders of Razer DA and Xperia Neo v, both of them have arrived at vikhroli branch which is at a walkable distance from my house :) They said if you want it today then you may come before 5pm, or else it will be delivered on monday. I am going in a few minutes to get the packages... Good service from ARAMEX and LETSBUY, shipped on thursday, getting it on saturday, that too from delhi to mumbai, great great.... May be I am lucky :) Coz even Bluedart + letsbuy combination had delivered my 2 games in same duration

Yesterday morning i received a mail saying item shipped. Bluedart.

But when i checked the website, its showing invalid number. :(. :( :(

Aramex is as worse as it gets ,Letsbuy shipped my order on 10 nov and it took 3 days for them to reach aramex delhi hub.Then they will ship it,I called their Cs some girl picked up and pit me on hold to gossip ,then when i complained about delay she said my delivery will take another 5-6 days from kolkatta to cuttack.

m-jeri said:

Happens to me recently...when i was waiting for ma LE BF3 copy..but mine took 48hr to get update due to that festival thing..

Usually the status of the shipment will be updated only after 24 hours on Blue Dart courier’s website after shipping

m-jeri said:

Its a sunday. So, the update would be on monday and may be delivery on same day as well.

Back