Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Letsbuy should be renamed as LETSWAIT.

My complaint against the company in the consumer court, is moving forward. Idiots dont know how to give service to customer, just giving cheap discounts and coupons doesnt suffice.

CUSTOMER SUPPORT MATTERS

Can anyone help me out? i need the freecharge.in 500 off coupon to buy some stuff, i will give u back in one week as i ll be recharging tomorow, and i ll b getting the coupon in one week... pls help guys...

Placed a order last monday. still not shipped. :(

the CC people are just dumb.. says 4 to 7 it will be delivered. Takes long time to accept the call.. :(

If you want, send them a tweet over twitter which they reply back soon but its also of no use since they say that CC will contact but tat never happens. Been there done tat :|

m-jeri said:
I know that. Its not my first deal with LB. :mad:.

I posted it in their FB wall... removed obviously..

AMEXLB no more working with other cards. I wanted to buy something worth 6.2K after the discount but I couldn't since it wouldn't allow me. Only the amex payment works with that coupon now. Frakk LB.

^^

give it in caps.

EEEkk.. I ordered a 2TB seagate for 4800 3 days back.. now its 7800... is it why they haven't shipped???.. :( :( :(

Just gave them a call...

Today holiday in north so no shipping. :(. They saying ill get the item by 15th.. and hike will not affect me she said. :( .. hope true

fingers crossed.

Hey my xperia neo v got shipped today (ordered yesterday night) :), but my Razer DA ordered on sunday hasnt been shipped yet.. :(
m-jeri said:
^^

give it in caps.

EEEkk.. I ordered a 2TB seagate for 4800 3 days back.. now its 7800... is it why they haven't shipped???.. :( :( :(

Just gave them a call...

Today holiday in north so no shipping. :(. They saying ill get the item by 15th.. and hike will not affect me she said. :( .. hope true

fingers crossed.

anish_sha said:
Can anyone help me out? i need the freecharge.in 500 off coupon to buy some stuff, i will give u back in one week as i ll be recharging tomorow, and i ll b getting the coupon in one week... pls help guys...

pls help guys/.//////

Also no holiday for shipping monitors :D i placed an order last night .. got sms @ 5 in the evening ur product is dispatched along with bluedart tracking id ;-) woa tht ws fat :D

Back