Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Here's a coupon for Rs. 200 off on a minimum purchase of Rs. 2000. Got the voucher with the copy of Arkham City sometime last month. Expires on 31st December 2011. Not sure if it is tied to my account though but give it a shot nonetheless.

Code:
LBDD1e3caaf2f

Ordered a PS3 DS3 Controller 2 days back. Showed shipped today AGAIN via ARAMEX. I so hate that courier. Last when i ordered i had to go and collect my package from their office !! :x

Bandu said:
^^ Sent you one coupon by PM.

For others, here are 2 more (100 Off On purchase of Rs. 500) coupons:

FL1072076f71

FL10fab1b580

these coupons do apply while in cart but when i select mode of payment...it says...coupons no longer valid :mad:

any more coupons like this guys..wana buy a wireless mouse :ashamed:

I have few 10% off max Rs 392 (Valid till 3rd Jan) and max 195 off (valid till 11 th Jan) coupons. Not valid on COD.

If anyone wants it let me know (which one you want 195 or 392).

rajveersingh09 said:
Ordered a PS3 DS3 Controller 2 days back. Showed shipped today AGAIN via ARAMEX. I so hate that courier. Last when i ordered i had to go and collect my package from their office !! :x

When i order something lighter(under 1 kg), they send it through Bluedart.

Otherwise they send it by Aramex(specially the heavier ones).

Last i ordered a laptop for my sister, LSB used Aramex to ship it and sad part is they din't even have a office at the delivery address :no:

ramanujpatro said:
Last i ordered a laptop for my sister, LSB used Aramex to ship it and sad part is they din't even have a office at the delivery address :no:

Then how do you got your laptop???

Same situation was occurred with me and at the end I was paid Rs. 500/- to Aramex Guy for delivery of the order to my city. During that problem there was no support from Letsbuy:mad:

ramanujpatro said:
When i order something lighter(under 1 kg), they send it through Bluedart.

Otherwise they send it by Aramex(specially the heavier ones).

Aramex is a very bad courier. DTDC is much better. Blue Dart is the best though because of its high price as well. Lets see hoping to receive it by 2-3days else i have to go and collect ! :s

ivhere said:
Then how do you got your laptop???

Same situation was occurred with me and at the end I was paid Rs. 500/- to Aramex Guy for delivery of the order to my city. During that problem there was no support from Letsbuy:mad:

In such places where they don't have offices,they hand over the product to a 3rd party courier service.

ramanujpatro said:
In such places where they don't have offices,they hand over the product to a 3rd party courier service.

In my case they told me that since it is an expensive item, they can't hand over the shipment to third party. Even I was called Aramex Mumbai head office and they were told me that you have pay to Rs. 500/- for the Delivery.

Has anyone received a "Partial Shipment" from LB? Do you guys know when the complete shipment would arrive?

I bought KZ3 and Gran Turismo 5 for 2448, but they only shipped KZ3 and asked me to wait for the GT5. But its already been a week...And GT5 has been showing that its in stock, not sure why they arent shipping it.

ivhere said:
In my case they told me that since it is an expensive item, they can't hand over the shipment to third party. Even I was called Aramex Mumbai head office and they were told me that you have pay to Rs. 500/- for the Delivery.

WTF ? Why did they took a consignment they can't deliver :S

Do you have some receipt of the amount paid to Aramex ?

ramanujpatro said:
WTF ? Why did they took a consignment they can't deliver :S

Do you have some receipt of the amount paid to Aramex ?

Aramax Mumbai Customer care told me that they don't know at the time of accepting shipment that whether they have the office in Remote location or Not.

Delivery boy refused to give me the receipt. He told me that his boss would give him only 250/- including travel expanses and rest of 250/- would be gone to the pocket of his boss(Aramex franchisee).

Back