Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

theoracle said:
I still have few 10% off max Rs 392 (Valid till 3rd Jan) and max 195 off (valid till 11 th Jan) coupons, let me know if anyone wants them.

Can you provide me the 10% off max rs 392 coupon

Hey guys how do we claim warranty of products purchased from lets buy ? I mean where do we get it Rma'ed ? I bought a headset in 2011 may now i got some prob with it i wanna repair it and its in warranty so whom i should i contact? there is no direct office of steelseries in my city ie Kolkata. So what should i do?

rajveersingh09 said:
Hey guys how do we claim warranty of products purchased from lets buy ? I mean where do we get it Rma'ed ? I bought a headset in 2011 may now i got some prob with it i wanna repair it and its in warranty so whom i should i contact? there is no direct office of steelseries in my city ie Kolkata. So what should i do?

The Products shall be subject to manufacturer's terms and conditions for warranty, service and maintenance, and Company does not accept any responsibility for the same. The Company also does not accept any responsibility for the usage of the Products by the User.

letsbuy.com

Please read the Terms & Conditions before making your purchase from an online store :p

^^ yeah, it works in coupon applying page. but when u select payment mode in next page, it shows oops, no longer valid.

:(

rajveersingh09 said:

Letsbuy is an authorized retailer for Steelseries , they do not provide the warranty service . To claim warranty you need to contact the official distributor for the brand ie - Faxtel

FAXTEL INDIA

They will help you with the repair/ replacement if the product is still in warranty :)

Or else contact Steel Series through their website / Facebook page .

FaH33m said:
Letsbuy is an authorized retailer for Steelseries , they do not provide the warranty service . To claim warranty you need to contact the official distributor for the brand ie - Faxtel

FAXTEL INDIA

They will help you with the repair/ replacement if the product is still in warranty :)

Or else contact Steel Series through their website / Facebook page .

Hey faheem i contacted faxtel. They are saying as they do not have any service center in Kolkata , I would have to send my product with warranty card and invoice copy to Bangalore. So should i got forward with it?

guys i applied 9401154114531404 cash back coupon and i get 51 points .

How what is the value of these points how can i make use of them.

Nishu said:
guys i applied 9401154114531404 cash back coupon and i get 51 points .

How what is the value of these points how can i make use of them.

Dude, someone fooled you. You do not get those points, the holder of the payback id 9401154114531404 is getting those points. These sort of coupons are scams. Don't fall for them next time, you can't do anything this time.

Back