Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

^^^ Good choice, Its a really good monitor at a fantastic price. Just got delivery of it yesterday evening, letsbuy shipped it off in one day via Bluedart.

hmmm actually before i post any coupons I try it mostly with Guest login and it was working fine yesterday and now i tried with my login and again it works fine:)

[attachment=10685:17656.attach]

It went till the check out screen and the final price was 5.4k.. tried it on other products and the max amount is 814Rs..

Attachments

• LB.jpg
    LB.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 161
thegame said:
hmmm actually before i post any coupons I try it mostly with Guest login and it was working fine yesterday and now i tried with my login and again it works fine:)

View attachment 19140

It went till the check out screen and the final price was 5.4k.. tried it on other products and the max amount is 814Rs..

Go till the payment gateway and then post a screen shot..

Once you click pay now, it might show you that the coupon is invalid/redeemed.

Check once more.

thegame said:
View attachment 19140

No. This code is not working. Go the payment page you will get the error

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

danasegarane said:
No. This code is not working. Go the payment page you will get the error

Little slow in posting

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

coolcrook said:
got the same error as above, @danasegarane: I think we are trying to buy the same monitor dell 2030m

Yes. How about the review ?

rajeshjsl said:
is it okay to buy huge items from letsbuy ? like speaker systems

Its perfectly okay to buy huge items. I bought an LG microwave oven 2 days back and they shipped in 1 day flat. One day I ordered and next day evening it was at my doorstep.

This is my own letsbuy coupon received from freecharge.in, use it if anybody needs.

Voucher Code: LBDD11b097afe

Rs. 200 discount on minimum purchase of Rs. 2000.
Offer valid till 31st December 2011.

ramanujpatro said:
Anyone with a 10% off coupon and has no plans of using it before they expire ?

I still have few 10% off max Rs 392 (Valid till 3rd Jan) and max 195 off (valid till 11 th Jan) coupons, let me know if anyone wants them.

Back