Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

noworry said:
Got the mobile delivered yesterday :) The packaging is very nice and the phone is really awesome. Will post a mini review after a couple of days of using it.
How come u got a discount for 4010 ??????

Through which courier they sent?
noworry said:
Got the mobile delivered yesterday :) The packaging is very nice and the phone is really awesome. Will post a mini review after a couple of days of using it.

That's right. Ordered an iron from them. Was shipped through Aramex. Shipped on time though. Got it the same day that letsbuy shipped.

adi_vastava said:
one unusual thing I noticed is that their listed price for some products are higher than MRP. For example the mouse pad which they are selling for 600 (and we are purchaing at 350 after 250 off) has MRP listed on box as 499 only.
Yeah! I also noticed the same after getting the thing. I even wanted to contact their CC, but still we got 150 Rupees discount. So, left the idea. But, is there anything can be done on this part? Can we give complaint to Razer India or someone to take care of this?

I want to cancel the order, After reading the screen dust problem. I feels bad, i don't want to spare my money on this faulty build product. Show me some light to cancel the order. I placed only COD order.

Please Fellas!!! It's really disgusting to hear this problem.

It's my first purchase in that kind of amount (I had only Nokia 1110 mobile). I don't want to waste it.

:'( :'( :'(

madan_prabhu said:
I want to cancel the order, After reading the screen dust problem. I feels bad, i don't want to spare my money on this faulty build product. Show me some light to cancel the order. I placed only COD order.

Please Fellas!!! It's really disgusting to hear this problem.

It's my first purchase in that kind of amount (I had only Nokia 1110 mobile). I don't want to waste it.

:'( :'( :'(

When the Courier Guy Comes to deliver the Shipment,Just dont Accept it...They will send the Package back

Simple as it should be,as its COD Transaction

ryanrulez4ever said:
Am not able to track my shipment via bluedart using the docket number they sent me, it was shipped today morning. How do i track it?
Samething Happen to me,you will get it by 2mro morning,the Bluedart guy will call you Before Coming for the delivery

madan_prabhu said:
I want to cancel the order, ...

I am sure there is sometime before the order arrives at your doorstep.
Do enough research how easy/difficult it is to clean the phone and what sort of usage be preferred so as to prevent the problem from occurring in the first place.

If at all you find things manageable, i dont think you really need to loose sleep over it.
The phone is a very good piece of h/w for android and you should be fine with smart usage. Besides what's a phone which is not tinkered around with a little bit ?? :)

I placed COD order with Letsbuy on 17th, order status still showing (till today) "Ready To Ship", don't know who stop them from Shipping in last 72 hrs.

dantool said:
my cousin's hair dryer was sent via dtdc. seems like they have started saving some money finally :p

They have been using Bluedart, DTDC and Aramex from the beginning (depending upon the location) .

Bluedart's corporate shipping charges are cheaper than DTDC's :p (if I am not wrong, DTDC uses bluedart's corgo flight service to transport the shipments)

Emperor said:
I placed COD order with Letsbuy on 17th, order status still showing (till today) "Ready To Ship", don't know who stop them from Shipping in last 72 hrs.
They Normally take 2 to 3 days to ship the product after the verification call,it will be shipped by today i guess and you will get an alert on your mail and phone number regarding the tracking number...

Back