Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Guys is the 500 OFF coupon applicable for next week as well? I wanna buy this HDD, and even now the above posted codes are working. Should I buy it now itself. What's the last date?

Buy Seagate 2.5 Expansion 500GB Hard Drive at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

I suppose this is a good deal? Or this one with 3 yr warranty.

Buy Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 2.5 USB Kit Black 500GB at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

guys i got two 350 OFF on 2000 voucher but both shown as expired but i just got it...... how come it already expired?

do one thing people mail to letsbuy one after another about your 350 OFF coupon... and tell them to extend the validity if any cause ur one too must have expired :(

regards

arun687 said:
Guys is the 500 OFF coupon applicable for next week as well? I wanna buy this HDD, and even now the above posted codes are working. Should I buy it now itself. What's the last date?

Buy Seagate 2.5 Expansion 500GB Hard Drive at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

I suppose this is a good deal? Or this one with 3 yr warranty.

Buy Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 2.5 USB Kit Black 500GB at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews
Why take chances, you have to buy it, so buy it now. They were suppose to expire on 31st, select payment mode and see if it tells you that they are expired now. (It accepts at the cart window)

bandaid said:

guys i got two 350 OFF on 2000 voucher but both shown as expired but i just got it...... how come it already expired?

do one thing people mail to letsbuy one after another about your 350 OFF coupon... and tell them to extend the validity if any cause ur one too must have expired :(

regards
500off on 2000 is still valid!

^that means, that particular coupon was used by some one already... if its expired means, error message will be there when you first apply the coupon in cart itself!

Back