Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

ramanujpatro said:
Had my first deal at LSB and the status says Pending.

I m clueless abt this.

What does this mean ? Any help :S

i guess it means the payment is pending if u did the payment it is possible that the redirect page shown error where u have to pay again and ur previous payment will get back to u asap just notify them abt the same also to drop an email

bandaid said:
i guess it means the payment is pending if u did the payment it is possible that the redirect page shown error where u have to pay again and ur previous payment will get back to u asap just notify them abt the same also to drop an email
Thanks for the response.

Did drop a mail and also called up 011-40808888. No response yet.

Ya, the amount was deducted but it din't redirect to LSB page after payment.

ramanujpatro said:
Thanks for the response.

Did drop a mail and also called up 011-40808888. No response yet.

Ya, the amount was deducted but it din't redirect to LSB page after payment.
dont worry try call them again ....u can tell them either to cancel it out or to process it ...... ur email ensures that u have already done it from ur end so u need not to be panic

nehaladsul said:
Just got the Transcend JetFlash T3 8GB Pendrive for 310 using the 200 off Coupon.

I always wanted to buy this tiny drive... I didn't need another pendrive as of now but @ 310, I simply couldn't resist!! :ashamed:

Link: Buy Transcend JetFlash T3 8GB Pen Drive TS8GJFT3K at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews
Received the Pendrive today afternoon. That was superfast. :clap:

I had placed the order at ~ 11.00PM on 30th May, 2011 and paid via Debit Card. Received the item in 1.5 working days flat!! :D

guys pls share the 500 off coupon i was unlucky to get the benefit of the posted ones :( also wat luck all 350 expired the moment i given up abt the 500 off :|

bandaid said:
guys pls share the 500 off coupon i was unlucky to get the benefit of the posted ones :( also wat luck all 350 expired the moment i given up abt the 500 off :|

Dont be sad man.. YGPM with the 500 off 200 coupon.. Do share your purchase details...! Enjoy!

nehaladsul said:
Received the Pendrive today afternoon. That was superfast. :clap:

I had placed the order at ~ 11.00PM on 30th May, 2011 and paid via Debit Card. Received the item in 1.5 working days flat!! :D

I was stunned by their service too. Awesome, really awesome. 8 Gig pen drive came in the second day, the 8 gig MicroSd card was delayed a day due to these incompetent courier fellows, who couldn't find my house!! lol But awesome service from letsbuy.com, I'll absolutely not hesitate to buy anything from them again. :)

JT_daniel said:
I was stunned by their service too. Awesome, really awesome. 8 Gig pen drive came in the second day, the 8 gig MicroSd card was delayed a day due to these incompetent courier fellows, who couldn't find my house!! lol But awesome service from letsbuy.com, I'll absolutely not hesitate to buy anything from them again. :)
I got stunned too.

Still did not receive my 8GB Sandisk Pen Drive which I ordered at 15th May.

Already send 2 mails too letsbuy but still no reply.

i had two orders pending from 4th May, just canceled both. Customer service needs improvement, they simply say not in stock ,we will let you know, but no one responds back ever.

Revolution said:
I got stunned too.
Still did not receive my 8GB Sandisk Pen Drive which I ordered at 15th May.
Already send 2 mails too letsbuy but still no reply.
Did you even go to Aramex office?Sending mails won`t help,why don`t you just talk to them over phone?

Back