Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

^ Oh yea, I do know there is bound to be a delay in getting the coupons. I however made the assumption that people asking for the coupons would already have made the purchase, since everyone seems to be so desperate about getting one :D

Supra said:
^^ Ppl have to buy something to get the return coupons....and since most of them are big purchases , it takes some time to go about it. I guess u get that :p
I have got one from m-jeri thankfully :D and planning to purchase within a week or so (PS3 Slim + Move pack)...so will share at least 5-6 coupons on this thread via PM only as per request.
ok can you share your PS3 with me :)

Has this issue happened with anyone else also?

Bought something from Letsbuy using a coupon, paid by Citibank EMI option. Resulted in the error - "Error due to transaction details mismatch."

I'm afraid if I again place a new order, the same thing will happen again.

m0h1t said:
Bought the S2 from letsbuy. After making the payment and redirecting to the merchants site, got an error..

Code:
Payment Gateway Error:

This error has occured for one of the following reasons :

Error due to transaction details mismatch.

Now the money has gone, but the order is not confirmed.

Called their customer support. They're saying 'It takes 24 hours for the payment to reflect so please call back again tomorrow'.

I saw this issue somewhere else also on the consumer court's website, I'd recommend using internet explorer while making the payment.

I was using chrome..

Another Reference : http://www.consumercourt.in/online-shopping/58296-letsbuy-com-not-providing-details.html

@all

Here is the status

I have given 1 coupon, of 10% 1680 max off, each to

net

techpal

supra

sajit

spyking

Klick

Prajith

Sanjiv

Markiv

From this, Only net has given me back. That too for a 1692. :D.

Techincally it should mean min 36 coupons will be share in TE.

So i am guessing others are contemplating the purchase.

Those who are NOT planning to purchase and took the copoun from me, Please return it back or sharepost in this thread so that someone can get it. Just post in this thread.

@akhuran

my shipping details is showin up.

does the RCOMLB1 not work for Cash on Delivery??

was now ordering the defy and got this message

-This voucher code is not valid on Cash On Delivery payment mode. Please select another payment method for use the same.

is there some other coupon for a 10%discount on cod?

all finished friends, pls share wat u get on the forum. while i dont need any more, sharing will help many like you....take it forward

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

raheelshadab said:
PM me the coupons to me also. I will be thankful to you Bro.
check pm pls...sent

Released the coupon which m-jeri gave to me as I dont plan to buy my PS3 within next 3-5 days. I will take up a coupon when some other ppl comes up with the same :)

Thanks again to m-jeri for the nice gesture :)

Back