Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

gkay09 said:
^ Have received a laptop, 2 HDDs, a mobile phone in 3-5 working days max. Location - Tier 2 city(Mangalore)

And they have a good customer service, though cant compare with flipkart as I havent used them...

I have a different view of their customer service. Letsbuy is good as long as you get what you paid for, but if their is an problem with the product then it would be very difficult to get that rectified. You would be able to contact and talk to their cc guys. They would invariably say that they would resolve the issue within next 24 to 48 hours, but in reality I am still waiting for more than a month to get my correct product. In between they had two wrong products shipped .

I am planning to order 2 Dell IN1920 monitors after applying RCOMLB1 coupon. did anyone ordered a fragile product like this before? how good are they at packaging? can anybody suggest a better coupon yielding better discount?

Edit:
letsbuy offers 1 year warranty with this monitor. As far as I know dell lcd monitor comes with 3 year warranty. Can somebody pls explain why this difference in warranty? :(

~:Satan:~ said:
I am planning to order 2 Dell IN1920 monitors after applying RCOMLB1 coupon. did anyone ordered a fragile product like this before? how good are they at packaging? can anybody suggest a better coupon yielding better discount?

Edit:

letsbuy offers 1 year warranty with this monitor. As far as I know dell lcd monitor comes with 3 year warranty. Can somebody pls explain why this difference in warranty? :(

Wrong Info on LB.A lot of products have such wrong info.

Contact Dell service center to know what's the actual warranty period.

theoracle said:
I have a different view of their customer service. Letsbuy is good as long as you get what you paid for, but if their is an problem with the product then it would be very difficult to get that rectified. You would be able to contact and talk to their cc guys. They would invariably say that they would resolve the issue within next 24 to 48 hours, but in reality I am still waiting for more than a month to get my correct product. In between they had two wrong products shipped .

Hmmm thats bad,... Good that you had posted about the issues too,... Hope you get it resolved soon,...

~:Satan:~ said:

Edit:

I had ordered a 24 inch LCD monitor few months back through CoD (preferred). Took around 8 days or so and was shipped via Aramex. Nicely packed, and I inspected it and then paid the amount.

Wanted to buy a corded caller id phone. seeing that many people have problems with shipping, cc and communication with letsbuy here, should i buy via cod?

go with COD ^^^^ but please chk before payment bcz if it goes wrong you will be in deep trouble

waiting for my refund since 4 months [during a period a chk bounced as well]

Looks like a lot of people complain about their services. There are two complaints posted on the Consumercourt.in forum. Also another post by a Sunil Kumar who said he ordered a phone and the memory card and stereo headset was missing which was supposed to be inside the sealed box. then they sent him the card twice and no headset. and how he has 2 cards and no headset. So is it exactly a safe place to buy? Or order via COD only if one is attracted to the discount coupons?

Guys

I have had far more pleasing experience with letsbuy and I can vouch for them. I bought a Toshiba Laptop and It arrived to my place minus Laptop Charger. I called up CC and he asked me to buy an adapter locally and provide the bill to them and I ll be reimbursed for the same.

I got exact refund of 2500 withing 7 days of providing the Reciept from Toshiba Dealer. I ve been one of the most regular letsbuy buyers with family purchases of nearly 4.5 Lakhs here and I have enjoyed this site thanks to TE...

Back