Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Too bad letsbuy has discounted most of its coupon promotions. My best deal on LB was back in may when I got a 8gb microsd for just 255 rupees.

1eqp3m.png

Well ive just received my usb 3.0 hdd. ordered it on 31st and got it on 6th...

excellent packing and very well delivered under the given time

shipped via blue dart.

all together a pleasant experience.!! :D

raheelshadab said:
Right now I ordered this hard disk Buy WD Elements Desktop 1 TB Hard Drives ( WDBAAU0010HBK) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews and paid through onlineSBI. The order detail is not showing up in my letsbuy account and payment has already been deducted.....What to do now?????? I am afraid now. Please help!!!

Call the customer care and wait for a couple of days.If you don't get any confirmation within 2 days post it in their FB page.
U will get a call in a couple of hours. That's called the FB power :)

The service and customer care of LB according to me is simply pathetic...this is my second order which hasn't gone well either like my first when I ordered a cell phone which was a DOA case. One should switch over to a better site than this.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Finally I got the DTDC Tracking ID from LB and my product is shipped. Thank god I am safe now.

I got a 8 gig memory card from Letsbuy which was DOA. they wanted to me to go to the service centre to get it fixed. After 10 mins of arguments the agreed to arrange a reverse pickup and gave a time frame iof 24 hours, it's been three days since and no reverse pickup done yet. 30 days replacement policy seems to be a joke.

Dealing with Letsbuy has become a pain especially because of useless customer care reps who doesnt have any answer other than the standard reply" our concerned department will get back to you within 24 hours. Their " concerned department" is never concerned and they never call me back in time. I'm tired of dealing with Letsbuy.

Back