Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Hi

Had a very bad experience with these guys. I had placed an order for for Nokia C2-02 on 16th Aug 2011 which was in stock at the time of ordering. Two weeks later they say that they don't have the stock and the new will be coming after Sept 10th so I cancelled the order on 29th. It's been two weeks and still I haven't received the refund. I don't know what are these guys up to.

Never ever gonna buy from this site again.

Help Needed:

I had bought HTC Desire S from Letsbuy.com in May of this year.2 weeks back I started getting some problem(phone used to restart suddenly).So I decided to go to the service center in Mumbai.They told me that the product is an imported one and I would have to pay some 1300 bucks if they were to service my mobile.Letsbuy never told me that the product that they were giving me is an imported one.When I called them about it, they told me that HTC should service it without any additional charges and will try and contact HTC office.

Any advice as to what should I do now?

abhi17 said:
Help Needed:

I had bought HTC Desire S from Letsbuy.com in May of this year.2 weeks back I started getting some problem(phone used to restart suddenly).So I decided to go to the service center in Mumbai.They told me that the product is an imported one and I would have to pay some 1300 bucks if they were to service my mobile.Letsbuy never told me that the product that they were giving me is an imported one.When I called them about it, they told me that HTC should service it without any additional charges and will try and contact HTC office.

Any advice as to what should I do now?

whats written on phone box? Imported by HTC India? iF its written imported by HTC India then its under warranty. Letsbuy always gives phones and products with manufacturer warranty in India and Bill.

Can i use a coupon only once on letsbuy ? I have used both rcom and icici. Hsbc is not valid now. Can i register with a new email account and buy the product with the same card to same address ? Is that possible ?

karty said:
Can i use a coupon only once on letsbuy ? I have used both rcom and icici. Hsbc is not valid now. Can i register with a new email account and buy the product with the same card to same address ? Is that possible ?

register with ur siblings or parents name dude

i have accounts on name of all my family members .... most of them dont know whats letsbuy:p

I have mixed buying experiences with these guys.i ordered 2 hard disks on 10th sept and got them on 12th sept. But their customer care is pathetic.i tried calling but always busy! i emailed regarding my suspicion of order processing and got no reply as yet after 3 days. I am unable to logon the sute with my registered account and unable to change my password.I am unable to register again with the same email id.i am unable to view my orders placed because they are tied to the id i cannot access! I also don't like the fact that i did not get any email regarding shipment ,i just got a call from the blue dart guys today! I think these guys are lacking in the software implementation,execution and customer service.FLIPKART has it all figured out though.i get email confirmation and sms confirmation.i even get blue dart tracking no. the same day. so i hope my other order is processed nice and good otherwise will avoid these guys if its onlya matter of 2-3 hundred bucks.

Ordered a Phillips trimmer. Received a used one yesterday. The bubble wrap inside was opened and there were hairs sticking to the trimmer. :mad:

My first bad experience with them.

Tried calling the CC but they are always busy. Wrote them emails and got the reply that they will get back to me asap.

Faraz said:
Ordered a Phillips trimmer. Received a used one yesterday. The bubble wrap inside was opened and there were hairs sticking to the trimmer. :mad:

My first bad experience with them.

Tried calling the CC but they are always busy. Wrote them emails and got the reply that they will get back to me asap.
Maybe they checked it before sending it :p

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk Pro

I ordered a mobile worth 15K from letsbuy on 1st Sep (my first order from letsbuy). Till date there is no delivery. Order status says - "Dispatched" since past 4-5 days. There is no tracking information provided (Shipping is done by through "Delhivery". What is that?). This is pathetic. I will NEVER order anything from this site again no matter how sweet the deal is.

Back