Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

m-jeri said:
^^^

Use it as a Ps3 Media server.. or I dont know... buy original games... :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

A friend of mine is planning to get a Laptop.... can u tell?

is he talking about the AMEXLB

Guys reposting my earlier comment from a letsbuy post on TE -

i have had my share of issues with letsbuy and i will definitely stay away from them. Bought a Sony Xylo in June, this month the screen stopped working so took it to the service center. they took the phone, after half an hour while is was waiting they told me that the phone is tampered and that the website sells refurbished phones. i ask my friend who is a big cellphone retailer, he tells me that the importer for this cell is different than the importer of all retailers in the country. whatever you do, the warranty of an online purchase specially letsbuy.com will not be honored. So i went back to the Sony Service center, paid them a 1000 bucks to replace the flex cable. Red alert for letsbuy!!

saintsinner said:
Guys reposting my earlier comment from a letsbuy post on TE -

i have had my share of issues with letsbuy and i will definitely stay away from them. Bought a Sony Xylo in June, this month the screen stopped working so took it to the service center. they took the phone, after half an hour while is was waiting they told me that the phone is tampered and that the website sells refurbished phones. i ask my friend who is a big cellphone retailer, he tells me that the importer for this cell is different than the importer of all retailers in the country. whatever you do, the warranty of an online purchase specially letsbuy.com will not be honored. So i went back to the Sony Service center, paid them a 1000 bucks to replace the flex cable. Red alert for letsbuy!!

I never had any issue as of now, my Sony ph was repaired by service center under warranty which was ordered from letsbuy 8-9months back, same was the vacuum cleaner few weeks ago. Might be the Sony center tried to fool you.

Vasishta.Sushant said:
Lol I wonder what I'll do with this piece of junk now :p

Take it to Somalia. :D

or just buy used games.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Letsbuy doesn't seem to have copies of games it puts up for pre-orders. NFS released on friday and I still get a "we don't have stock yet" messages from CC.

Should I write to them again?

Guys,

Need an urgent help. I need a Rs.1000/- or more discount coupon as i need to buy a phone. If anyone could help me with that, would really appreciate it. The AMEXLB coupon shows its only valid through American Express payment. Please need it urgently, would really be thankful! Please ... i mean like desperately .. please!!!!

TIA

Regards,

egoB!

egobrain.exe said:
Guys,

Need an urgent help. I need a Rs.1000/- or more discount coupon as i need to buy a phone. If anyone could help me with that, would really appreciate it. The AMEXLB coupon shows its only valid through American Express payment. Please need it urgently, would really be thankful! Please ... i mean like desperately .. please!!!!

TIA

Regards,
egoB!

Use this:
PHP:
MSLfaeb4756

egobrain.exe said:
Bro, used this. But while making the payment shows this coupon does not exist. :( I think I'm cursed not to have this phone. Please help me.

I don't have an AMEX card but have used the coupon from two different accounts successfully. Try to use all caps while putting the code.

Back