Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

If anyone can spare me a 10% coupon, I'll make an equivalent contribution to a charity of your choice.

So if I can get 2000rs off using coupon, then I'll make a donation for 2000rs.

Let me know if anyone can spare.

RaSh said:
If anyone can spare me a 10% coupon, I'll make an equivalent contribution to a charity of your choice.

So if I can get 2000rs off using coupon, then I'll make a donation for 2000rs.

Let me know if anyone can spare.

Donate it to yourself and buy the item right away, and then after that thank yourself for contributing to yourself and being such a generous person .

After all they say charity begins at home, nobody said u cant start with yourself :D:D:D

SoulFire said:
Donate it to yourself and buy the item right away, and then after that thank yourself for contributing to yourself and being such a generous person .

After all they say charity begins at home, nobody said u cant start with yourself :D:D:D

hahaha Good one....

njankit said:
Dont worry, i was in the same situation, had ordered a phone which they never shipped and i canceled the order. Was told it will take 21 days but than got it credited back in 3 days.

its been 9 days, no sign of refund yet :(

my friend told me they will ask for transaction ID as i paid by punjab national bank debit card. is this true?? i dont know what that transaction ID was.

he said i need to scan front page with name and acc. no. and page with transaction on passbook

Looks like coupons are dried up? I'm also looking for one
<

Back