List Of Recommended Direct Seller/Websites (Better than amazon/flipkart)

I forgot
But if you type into Google search you might get a list of sites just follow that thread and you will get that site.
Getting to "that site" is hard that way.
Anyways tons of sites show up but the problem is that no one is seeming to be reliable till date. One said that they will ship hp/canon cartridges/toners etc. in their own brand box, biggest red light ever. I said thank you.

Getting to "that site" is hard that way.
Anyways tons of sites show up but the problem is that no one is seeming to be reliable till date. One said that they will ship hp/canon cartridges/toners etc. in their own brand box, biggest red light ever. I said thank you.
I was referring to this site when I was searching for inks for my Epson Inktank printer:

I was referring to this site when I was searching for inks for my Epson Inktank printer:
Ltonline is a weird looking site. I couldn't find their email address and number on their site. Do you have the same.
Edit- Got the number and have whatsapped, lets see.

@lockhrt999 nice thread but unless you update the main post with all the reputable sites posted by members, then it will soon become of little use as the thread keeps getting bigger and bigger. Hope you update it once in a while so it is useful.

Ltonline is a weird looking site. I couldn't find their email address and number on their site. Do you have the same.
Edit- Got the number and have whatsapped, lets see.
I decided NOT to use LTonline even though they had a very attractive price for the Canon MFP I wanted because I found out that the model has been discontinued for over a year now. No wonder I could not find it anywhere!

The reviews for LTonline were also quite negative, and I feel that they would have taken my money and left me hanging because they no longer have the model. Sheesh!

@lockhrt999 nice thread but unless you update the main post with all the reputable sites posted by members, then it will soon become of little use as the thread keeps getting bigger and bigger. Hope you update it once in a while so it is useful.
I wish I could do that. It gets auto locked after a few days. Only a mod can edit it. A mod should take ownership of this thread.

----
Ordered some electronics stuff with a lot of tiny things. Online ordering of electronics components is probably cheaper than getting them offline.

robu.in - Electronics​

• Excellent electronics and drone/robotics related supply.
  • Very fast shipping.
  • Nothing was missing from order which contained two dozen tiny items.

quartzcomponents.com - Electronics​

• Everything what I wrote for robu.in
  • Looks less sophisticated than robu.in but delivers the same promise.
  • Most items are lower priced.
  • Bigger catalogue of some low cost items. I'm enjoying my new Rs. 350 multimeter. But smaller catalogue of expensive items.
  • You can order very small quantity like only 10 resistors or 2 LEDs.
  • They send picture of components and packing on whatsapp before shipping. (Some folks are fan)

Last edited:
Any more reviews for easyshoppi, never heard of it before here..
Their packaging was not as good as md and they require unboxing video in case of transit damage, other than that i can recommend them. Their prices are unbeatable in many categories.

They're quite genuine as you can see here AMD officially listed them in their participating retailers list for game rewards

Screenshot_20220822-145739.png

Back