Budget 30-40k Long lasting Samsung/Apple phone around 35k

b33rus

Disciple
1. Budget?
A: 35k max

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A: Oled

3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, etc).
A: any but 3 years update needed

4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).
A: 5G

5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: No Chinese company phones

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: Camera, mails and internet

7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: No preference

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: New. Don’t mind buying online

9. Any other requirements?
A: should last atleast 3 years, good speakers

10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
A: iPhone 12(after it comes down in price when iPhone 14 launches), nothing phone 1, s20 FE(but it is almost 1.5 year old phone)

Right! its the exact opposite of what the throttle tests shows

The 12 uses the SD Gen 1 whereas the 12X uses the 870

So it is the 12 that should not get as warm as the 12X
Not sure what to say, but in general it has been well documented on how hot S888 & SD Gen 1 gets compared to previous flagship SoCs or Apple ones.

Not sure what to say, but in general it has been well documented on how hot S888 & SD Gen 1 gets compared to previous flagship SoCs or Apple ones.
The cores of the 12X are around 30-35 degrees C but there is a figure below them that says 68.

Can't read what the temp of the cores of the 12 are though

No current Samsung smartphones are gonna last longer. Forget it. Even i don't like apple i would say invest some more and buy Apple devices.
If you aren't a gamer, buying a 35k phone now & another 35k one after 3 years will net a better experience in the longer run than a 70k iPhone for 6 years. Just saying, iPhones & other top phones are more of a luxury device than a practical device for the majority.

If you aren't a gamer, buying a 35k phone now & another 35k one after 3 years will net a better experience in the longer run than a 70k iPhone for 6 years. Just saying, iPhones & other top phones are more of a luxury device than a practical device for the majority.
Hm. True. But why would you think that by saying 'invest wome more' i mean another 35k? It could be 2-5k. Why would anyone invest some more and souble the amount? Anyway OP got the point.

Buy samsung a73
student pricing = 37000rs
icici discount = 3000rs
you will also get ADLD insurance for 1 year
buds live @ 500rs extra

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-30 at 1.33.22 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-30 at 1.33.22 PM.png
    508.2 KB · Views: 108
There are several direct partnerships between Samsung and universities, or you can use unidays.In my situation, it was for icai members and students.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220830-155708_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220830-155708_Chrome.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 104
I read today that S20 FE would be 27-30 and S21 FE 30-35 in coming sale. If true than S20FE will come down to A52S price. Is S20 really better than A52S? How do they compare?
S20FE 5G is already selling for 30k + card offers. S20FE 5G is superior hardware-wise over A52s 5G. A52s will get android 14, whereas android 13 is last for S20FE.

I'm not able to see this, could you please send me a link to it?

Okay, got it, this is available only in the App. Will opting for 6 month EMI on HDFC Card (to get 3000 cashback) incur some extra EMI interest?
why buy on EMI? A colleague of mine lost his iPhone a week after buying it, and continued to pay EMIs till the loan was cleared. Buy what you can afford, esp., electronics.

Back