ashishsahu

Disciple
Well, GIgabyte is a leader in mobos.

This thread relates more towards branded vs non branded goods/products

sugat123

Adept
Well, GIgabyte is a leader in mobos.

This thread relates more towards branded vs non branded goods/products

From what I understand, the topic says for good durable things you need to pay premium. All I am saying that even cheaper goods from smaller/ little known brands are sometimes good and durable. Example, 1) even when Soundmagic was a little known company, its earphones were better and cheaper than many known brands. 2) Many of my friends have Micromax phones including myself and have never faced any problems (of course the risk of phones going bad is high with Mircomax phones).

raksrules

Veteran
^^That's why someone mentioned that there are exceptions. But general scenario is quite different.

trojan316

Disciple
I got a story with my beard trimmers:

1. it was 150 rs only lasted for 2 months.. Battery sucked

2. I purchased for 200 then without battery one. But it didn't stood to my expectations

3. I have purchased a good panasonic one for 900 and it trim very fast and is quite good

Arun.P

Adept
i was suffer lot of problem about buying same brand and i decide to switch random brand with most reliable how long it last life cycle depend on mobile, motherboard ram, graphic card monitor also car and bike

p.s i bought Suzuki 125 cc for more power but after 3 year the service center has been stop due to poor after sale and hard to travel service center which take long time to fix the parts issue

and in local dealer they are try to fool me avoid online which has warranty issue as they are not responsibility for claim it which i learn that they are try to bring back old customer to buy it at 5-10% extra price

mathrisk

.: deleted :.
Adept
During my masters - since the academic block was quite far from the hostels, bicycle was the preferred mode of transport.
I had bought a new one while my friend bought a 2nd hand from some out going student to save few hundreds (don't remember exactly, but it was around 700/800 less than mine). Damn, he didn't buy a cycle, but bought a problem. Heard the phrase 'everything but wheel moves. everything but the bell sounds'? It was an example of that.

So, why I AM crying about it? Because, always it was me who had to carry him in my cycle's rear carrier. Of course he had to pay for my chai-samosa, and I had carried him for almost 2 years. :D

raksrules

Veteran
Bumping my old thread.

Bought fake airpods pro for Rs. 1350. Really crap. I mean look wise they are superb and can fool anyone. Has all fancy animations and all. Sound quality is strictly ok, you will knew immediately you are listening to crap earbuds. But issue was connectivity is not great and music keeps pausing all the time (known issue).

I fully knew what I was getting into and bought this knowing it may be crap.