Moto G launched in India at 14k for 16GB model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the package in the US has different earphones...Its imported by flipkart...so final QC and sealing is done under their supervision...and no good company includes such an elcheapo charger and headset -_-

As far as I know package in US doesnt have any earphone. The Global version which I bought came with just the USB cable. No charger, no handsfree/earphones.

I got the sim cut at a small mobile shop. Phone is lovely to use. Feels wonderful buying something That's worth more than it costs

Got this delivered in the morning within a day :)....Initial feeling...great device...
Updated to official 4.4.2 manually and man this is mini Nexus 5....very nice :)...Except camera :( though not tested camera but acc to online reviews not great...

KITKAT 4.4.2 for MOTO G DUAL SIM ASIAN RETAIL

http://d-h.st/WM6

Step1: Download the zip from above link and place it in your SD CARD

Step 2: Restart your Phone, it will now prompt your for a update, Click on update!

Step 3: If step 2 didnt work, switch off your phone

Step 4: Press Volume Down (Press this first) and Power Button for 3 to 5 seconds

Step 5: Navigate to Recovery..

Step 6: Select update from SDCARD option

Step 7: Select .Zip which you downloaded and place in your phone

Step 8: Sit back and relax it takes 5 to 10 mins to update

Step 9: Restart your phone.. You have got Kitkat!! Enjoy.

Credits to the original uploader

Dammn it if i hadnt bough the nokia 520 i would have most defenetley got this. oh well i hope price of the 16GB model goes down to lets say 11K or some thing i mean it will defenetley be cheaper in the coming months rite?

Dammn it if i hadnt bough the nokia 520 i would have most defenetley got this. oh well i hope price of the 16GB model goes down to lets say 11K or some thing i mean it will defenetley be cheaper in the coming months rite?
Flipkart is selling it at discounted price of 13999 for a few days. According to the press release issued by Motorola, the 16GB version costs 14999.

Yea, price reduction does not look likely. At least I do not know of any phones that have launched at same or near US pricing. Here Moto and FK just did the same and if you include the launch day offers, it turned out actually cheaper than the US pricing. :)

Those on Vodafone , can visit a Vodafone store and they will give u a new micro sim.

Indian import units ,made in china...while those being sold in the USA (atleast some of them ) are made in indonesia/assembled in USA...

this is one of those phones which maybe OOS before it will see a price drop..

Those on Vodafone , can visit a Vodafone store and they will give u a new micro sim.

Indian import units ,made in china...while those being sold in the USA (atleast some of them ) are made in indonesia/assembled in USA...

Dont know about it then. Mine is a Global version and it is Made in China only. Moto X is the one that is made in USA... isnt it?

can we keep both the sims or do we have to return the normal one..what if we say its lost..

also can both the sim work then...not at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back