Moto G launched in India at 14k for 16GB model

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a mistake though.
Forget the geeks like us. If they want to sell it, the price should be below 20k (or 18k). If it is more than 20k, then average buyer will turn to Micromax and Samsung.

Why not from moto's own website?
Because I was getting some more stuff from Amazon and clubbed it together in 1 order. Got some screenguards and Case for my Nexus 7, 2012 and some more stuff.

Probably to circumvent Motorola's shipping charges. Just guessing though.

Nopes. In fact I paid 13$ for express shipping thru Amazon because standard shipping would have taken longer time and my friend who is carrying it for me will be flying before Christmas, so didnt want to take risk.

How much customs do we have to pay if we order it from Amazon?

If it is amazon global then customs are already taken by amazon when you make the payment. Nothing apart from that.
But Moto G is NOT available for shipping to India from amazon.com
So the freight forwarders like ibhejo, sns etc are only options.

How much customs do we have to pay if we order it from Amazon?
If it is amazon global then customs are already taken by amazon when you make the payment. Nothing apart from that.
But Moto G is NOT available for shipping to India from amazon.com
So the freight forwarders like ibhejo, sns etc are only options.
Amazon Global does not ship phones to india.. Decius is getting it to india via a friend..

That's Moto G not Moto X.
Hope theY price the Moto G in the 13-15k price range. will sell like hot cakes

Planning to get one . 8 Gb is coming around 14-15k , any idea at what cost will it launch in India . Will prefer to buy it with warranty for a little extra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back