Moto G launched in India at 14k for 16GB model

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are probably by some importer in Bangalore ...who must be selling online imported 8gb currently
i doubt it was an importer as Country of Origin is China, also Desc read FOC- means not for resale. I think moto is beta testing this for the Indian market. However they had a factory in Chennai- now the destination of this consignment is Bangalore.o_O

I hope pre-order starts soon. My dad really need a decent smartphone in around 15k. He is pissed off with Limia 710 and with it's apps support. It doesn't have much app support.

Get him a used Droid DNA.

Very much sure he won't go for a used phone.

Anyways, how much do you think he can get for used lumia 710 which was purchased the very first day it was launched in India? some back scratches.... He is expecting 5k lol ?

Very much sure he won't go for a used phone.

Anyways, how much do you think he can get for used lumia 710 which was purchased the very first day it was launched in India? some back scratches.... He is expecting 5k lol ?

5K going to be difficult, I guess ~3.5k would be decent price.

EDIT: If you are from Mumbai you can try sahivalue.com, they are quoting 4500 for it on their website.

Last edited:
One of the most important features of the Moto G but hardly ever mentioned anywhere - WATER RESISTANT - Something very important in India, with our Monsoons and where even the rich Car wallahs get drenched, not to mention bikers or the pedestrians

This cheerfully made review is worth a watch, and after this, I can't see how any one who has ever been in an Indian Monsoon can resist the Moto G.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back