Moto G launched in India at 14k for 16GB model

Status
Not open for further replies.
No its to prevent scratches from car keys , coins etc not miniscule sharp particles
it has a hardness more than normal glass, it will resist being scratched by any source no matter what it is. GG is not going to show some special love for sand and dust and give in, it will remain just as hard.

Yes full body one. Sides are covered. That was the most difficult part.
No flip shell. Using naked only.

1. so the sides are covered with the main protectors itself...no separate one..
  2. from the video @ the site..it seemed tough to remove ...what do u think i there a chance that the sides get peeled off
  3. how does the back look with the protector..does it feel like a glossy finish now...
  4. also is it water based application...and what did u use for it

I booked one 16GB mobile for 14K through COD, so anyone wants a Nokia Lumia 520 4 months old with warranty? i can throw in an 8GB memory card and a amzer case tooo PM me for details :D

dont worry the 13gb available now would be increased to 14-14.5 by changing the partition layout./system and /cache maybe reduced..which somebody would figure out eventually
also even a 16gb microsd has only 14.9 usable
err im not talking about the capacity of the storage space but the type of the storage. I prefer card over internal storage.

Honestly Flipkart, flopped their strategy big time, they couldn't even control people anger in the form of stupid reviews venting their anger. It would have been better if they only allowed people who genuinely purchased the product to review what the product it was.
Its sad to see a ecommerce site which is in business for almost 6-7 years cant handle such a launch and customer bringing in such negative reviews.
When media house report such figures, take it with a pinch of salt. Cut down on the number of zeros, one or two may be. The real fact will be shown then.

Almost all of the customers who ended up buying the phone has left with a sour taste, what were people expecting? Infact the device had more than ample number of reviews online both in print and as videos to check for themselves to know whether the phone is up to their mark, Moto got one fact very right is, if you can optimize the software for such a phone, so to can other manufacturers, but the overall story is otherwise.

What picture are you talking about
I am guessing .. The pics you take with the camera .. lol

People are never satisfied, They get a nice shiny Honda City for the price of an Indica, and they keep cribbing its not a Laura or or an Accord. It simply amazes me to read all the cribs about this phone, which has been heralded as a game changer and the phone to beat.

1. so the sides are covered with the main protectors itself...no separate one..
  2. from the video @ the site..it seemed tough to remove ...what do u think i there a chance that the sides get peeled off
  3. how does the back look with the protector..does it feel like a glossy finish now...
  4. also is it water based application...and what did u use for it
1. No. Sides are cover by separate.
2. Side would get peeled of if your usage is rough. but lasted 6 months on Z10.
3. Glossy.
4. It is water based application. Shampoo + Water. 40/60. You must dilute it properly and make sure it gets sticky.

As i had mentioned before , the package has been assembled here in india...the charger is made in india i suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back