Moto G launched in India at 14k for 16GB model

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad owns one not me. I got him his phone charged 100% in the morning and forgot to gave him the charger, he usually get;s too many calls and he was on 3G signal all the time with BSNL SIM. He came back home after 11 hrs. Screen on time was 4hrs+20mins and voice calls were for 2hrs+50mins. And whole time sync was ON.

So 4hrs20mins+2hrs50mins = ~7hrs is pretty daym impressive.

Thanks. Thinking to buy as a my secondary phone.

Battery usage of a moto g 8gb i have used,usualy charge the battery to 100% when leavng at 8am,3g is always on,on airtel sim,music player usage is around 2.5hrs,calls of around 30mins,whatsapp use is more,surfing of around 1hr,screen time usage of around 4hrs,battery is generaly 25% remaining at around 6pm

Ordered a 16gb one for my brother on Sat 22 and today they messaged me saying the item has been shipped and will be delivered by Mar 03. Hmm Waiting..

W00t replacement phone as arrived cant wait to go home and check it filpkart is flipping awesome. my phone just had one dead pixel and the sent an replacement phone almost immeadelty hope fully the new one doesnt have any defects
How did you know about the dead pixel ?

What do you want to imply by 'just one' dead pixel?
Well i was simply hinting at the fact that they issued a replacement phone promptly eventhough the defect with my old phone is very minor. the dead pixel is very minute you wont be able to notice it if you weren't looking for it.

Well i was simply hinting at the fact that they issued a replacement phone promptly eventhough the defect with my old phone is very minor. the dead pixel is very minute you wont be able to notice it if you weren't looking for it.

One dead pixel or five, a defective product is just what it is. Minute or not.
To be rejoicing on any firm's obvious policy is a bit over the top. Looking at the interest for the phone and the fact that it is a fresh entry onto the scene, FK rather should be looking at replacement on a priority basis, cuz if more such case arise, they ll be stuck with a backlog which they wont be able to deal with.

One dead pixel or five, a defective product is just what it is. Minute or not.
To be rejoicing on any firm's obvious policy is a bit over the top. Looking at the interest for the phone and the fact that it is a fresh entry onto the scene, FK rather should be looking at replacement on a priority basis, cuz if more such case arise, they ll be stuck with a backlog which they wont be able to deal with.

But you see we all here in India are not used to good customer service and replacement is sort of unheard (and refund is alien term) and in most cases the deal/shop/store will just wash their hands off the product as soon as you buy it from them. That is the reason, he is excited that he got a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back