FS: Others MOTU M2 AudioInterface + Netgear / ASUS Routers + TP-Link WiFi Range Extenders + Kinivo BT + TwelveSouth HiRise iPhone Stand + Mous iPhone 12/Pro Case

Bump for other items -

Kinivo Bluetooth - ₹280 (Shipped) New Price / No Bargaining.

Mous iPhone Case
- ₹600 New Price / No Bargaining.

ASUS RT-N12 D1
- ₹400 (No Power Adapter)

Netgear WNDR3700 N600 (Dual Band) - ₹1500 (Power adapter included) New Price / No Bargaining.

Netgear R6120 AC1200
- ₹1300 (Power adapter included)

Netgear R6400v2 AC1750 - ₹3500 (Power Adapter included)

Hi! Do any of your wifi repeaters support WPA3-enterprise? If yes then I'm interested. Well basically I live in a college hostel but the wifi barely reaches my room. The main thing that I have concerns about is that the wifi requires me to enter a username and password while connecting to it and then there's a captive portal requiring me to log in again. I need something that can do both of these and then extend the signal. Currently using my phone for this.

Last edited:
Hi! Do any of your wifi repeaters support WPA3-enterprise? If yes then I'm interested. Well basically I live in a college hostel but the wifi barely reaches my room. The main thing that I have concerns about is that the wifi requires me to enter a username and password while connecting to it and then there's a captive portal requiring me to log in again. I need something that can do both of these and then extend the signal. Currently using my phone for this.
None of these.

Attention Newbies In This Forum!!!

PLEASE DO NOT POST -
“share payment details” then ghost the seller after he sends you his personal details!!

This is just unethical on your part, only comment if you’re serious about the purchase and do not waste the seller’s time!

This is not your local shop where you can say, share payment details and then disappear for some days and then come back and say buying something else.

I have put this particular user who seems very new to this forum on my personal blacklist and never dealing with him again. Annoyed me with his late messages and then says - sorry brother, drop the idea, buying something else. I even packed the item thinking he would send the money..

What a waste of time!

Last edited:
Back