MTNL Launches Unlimited 3G Data Plan for Rs. 750 in Mumbai

I have got a MTNL sim and 3G is working on my Sony Ericsson Cedar.But when I try to connect to Laptop it is giving me

the PPP link error and it does not connect.

Can someone help me with the detailed settings that need to be done on my laptop.

There seems to be some issue, for the past few days have been getting constant disconnections and dummy connections, does not work in a phone also properly, 2G is ok, the problem is only with 3G, this is in the Sion/GTB area, any other users facing this issue?

yeah ,happening to me since saturday
<

Guys

1. I use mobile partner to connect, it does get connected but sometimes i am not able to surf the internet...the received section remains 0 !! any suggestions on this guys why this happen?

2. How can i use reconnect to take care of frequent disconnections? it doesn't work. I am using it in Mumbai.

3. how to use reconnect if i am using it with router?

Guys

1. I use mobile partner to connect, it does get connected but sometimes i am not able to surf the internet...the received section remains 0 !! any suggestions on this guys why this happen?

2. How can i use reconnect to take care of frequent disconnections? it doesn't work. I am using it in Mumbai.

3. how to use reconnect if i am using it with router?

Welcome to the MTNL 3G Club, these are some common issues, on a whole the 3G service has become very unreliable for me, I planned to use it excessively but never got to using it more that like 3-4 GB a month, I will moving to Vodafone 3G 10 GB UL plan very soon, atleast I have found their service to be very consistent.

Now it's a On/Off story, sometimes it latches on properly for a few hours at max, but nothing like the earlier times when it used to be flawless for entire days :-D Could this be one of the reasons for the problem MTNL To Simplify 3G Settings, Unified APN for Mumbai and Delhi Testing 10-03-2012 00:14, using APN mtnl.net in UMG1831 connected to ASUS RT-N16
1823770248.png
No luck, even with the new APN, it again got disconnected after a few hours :-(

Same problem being faced here. It works for some 2-3 hours then again the disconnecting-connecting, dummy connections made available which has no packet transfer....

Wonder when this problem would be sorted out.

Things seems to be improving, fingers crossed

2513.png

97684.png

As of 19 March 2012, things definitely seem to be improving but not till that level, the number of dummy connections in the night time is getting lower, was successfully able to download 3 gigs :) without disconnects

getting speeds of 35kBps on the unlimited plan !

anybody else facing this issue ?

i have 3 signal bars on the midem siftware

and the new apn is in use

getting speeds of 35kBps on the unlimited plan !

anybody else facing this issue ?

i have 3 signal bars on the midem siftware

and the new apn is in use

beware that new apn deducts balance from main account not 3g data plan.

party over with 750 pm unlimted plan
<
now its 1250 pm for unlimited.

Back