MTNL Launches Unlimited 3G Data Plan for Rs. 750 in Mumbai

MTNL 3G not connecting in borivali since yesterday evening.
Is this problem specific to my number or all in borivali facing the same problem? :mad:

ggt said:
MTNL 3G not connecting in borivali since yesterday evening.

Is this problem specific to my number or all in borivali facing the same problem? :mad:

This is the only thing keeping me away from recharging it for rs 4500/- plan man....!!

With reply to my post in this thread..
Tejas01 said:
I am nearing my 800GB limit.. Any idea what to do next? Will i still be able to use my sim card to download stuff after 800GB cap or i will have to go to CC to extend my CAP?

Can any one tell me what to do if i am nearing my limit. I have recharged Rs. 4500.

^^ Just contact the CC and tell them that u got it exhausted and raise a request/complaint.. They will act surprised for sure and post that you will be getting 800GB extra in a day or two

Note: Post 800GB, mtnl will start using you prepaid balance. So be careful with that till you get extra 800GB ;)

Very good at least @ Mumbai suburb cities
<

3G Unlimited Data Packs* 3G 1650 3G 2500 3G 4500 MRP Rs 1650 Rs 2500 Rs 4500 Talk Value - Free Data Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Free Talk Value 96p Rs 20 98p Free Video calls to Local MTNL Nil 150 min Nil Free SMS (local+STD) - Validity 30 days 60 days 180 days

I want to get MTNL 3G. The problem is MTNL are selling 3.6Mbps Datacard for 1799Rs and are asking for 499Rs as activation charges.So it comes to 2498Rs just to get the connection.

What I plan to do is get the SIM for 25Rs as millenium 3G offer and get a Datacard.

I want to know which is the best 7.2 Mbps Datacard available in Mumbai.Also I would be using the services between Borivli and Andheri so a review of the speed would be nice.

I want to get MTNL 3G. The problem is MTNL are selling 3.6Mbps Datacard for 1799Rs and are asking for 499Rs as activation charges.So it comes to 2498Rs just to get the connection.

What I plan to do is get the SIM for 25Rs as millenium 3G offer and get a Datacard.

I want to know which is the best 7.2 Mbps Datacard available in Mumbai.Also I would be using the services between Borivli and Andheri so a review of the speed would be nice.

Bro instead get a normal MTNL sim (3G is activated by default on all mtnl sims) , get a datacard worth 1000-1200 from ebay etc & then recharge as per your req.

If you have a 3G phone i.e HSDPA or higher then you can skip Datacard for time being to test connection speeds in your area. MTNL has good speeds ~2-2.5 Mbps but totally depend on ntwrk & users.

Bro instead get a normal MTNL sim (3G is activated by default on all mtnl sims) , get a datacard worth 1000-1200 from ebay etc & then recharge as per your req.

If you have a 3G phone i.e HSDPA or higher then you can skip Datacard for time being to test connection speeds in your area. MTNL has good speeds ~2-2.5 Mbps but totally depend on ntwrk & users.

Ok I got a HSDPA phone will do that.Can you suggest a Datacard which will be good for MTNL.

What do you use? I dont want to buy UMG 1831 as it is too costly for me.

many Huawei E172 or ZTE 7.2Mbps modems are available on ebay.in , you can use Rs.150 off on Rs.1000 coupon on ebay.in or Rs.200 off on 1500 coupons available.

So head on to ebay for more.

Suggest any new model of routerl.I plan to get huawei e585.Wants to know any other new model around and also cheaper than this model?

This one costs 7k almost

Is any one from mumbai using the 3g service over the Ipad 2 how is the speed and Network Coverage..

I am planning to buy a new sim and activating the 4500 unlimited plan..

My basic purpose is for the Ipad 2

Back