MTNL UL Plans Night speed @2Mbps from 05/11/2012 to 05/01/2013

i have been getting this at night times (DSL 1333 UL Plan):

Perhaps speeds vary at different locations.

sorry if i am posting in wrong thread , But i am getting pissed of , its been 1 month i applied for broadband connection with new landline and they have not come to my place , I already have given money for new connection and applied the required forms , whom should i contact ? any help is appreciated .

sorry if i am posting in wrong thread , But i am getting pissed of , its been 1 month i applied for broadband connection with new landline and they have not come to my place , I already have given money for new connection and applied the required forms , whom should i contact ? any help is appreciated .

I had got my connection in 3 hours, go to the area divisional manager, ask him if the ORDER has been passed, if yes then go to the store with the ORDER number & take the EQUIPMENTS & the LINE MAN along with you and don't forget to give some morality lecture to them.

I had got my connection in 3 hours, go to the area divisional manager, ask him if the ORDER has been passed, if yes then go to the store with the ORDER number & take the EQUIPMENTS & the LINE MAN along with you and don't forget to give some morality lecture to them.

Yes this works, I waited for 1 month, then finally went to the BSNL head office in Pune, they told me that order has been passed, so take the order print out and give it to the local office. The lady even said since you are going to the local office, can you also take these other 2 order forms. I was like, are you fracking serious but then realized there is no point arguing, so took the 3 order forms, gave them to my local office and by EOD my net was up.

is anyone of you experiencing connection problems?

since the Saturday gone-by, my landline phone went dead in the evening, and the connection is disruptive on the broadband front. for 2 days the internet was disconnected mostly, with infrequent connections in between for very short periods. today, after a bout of hide-and-seek again, the connection is stable now. browsing & all is normal, with speed-tests revealing normal results, but the download speeds (normal as well as on torrents) are pathetic! this has been the first time that my phone went dead & the connection is still working (albeit strangely). weird! am on DSL 1333 plan (thane).

awesome plans... now i will give this a priority :D

But any clue, do we need to visit mtnl office personally or this can be done via dialing them for taking up mtnl internet?

Also what after 5/1/2013? Will these plans exist? Or do we need to shift to another plans?

Hmm since past 1 month my MTNL connection is very crappy. I cannot open 50% of the sites (Flickr, XDA, ebay, IGN to name a few), I have tried Google DNS servers, Open DNS servers but the issue persists. This is across different devices at home (2 PC's, a laptop and the smartphones). Anyone having similar issues?

My Mtnl connection too has been super bad since a month. Was on 450 Rs plan and got changed to 650 but never got 2 Mbps speeds and no resolution even after complaints. They had set my downstream to less than 1.3 Mbps and it actually kept on decreasing everyday. Yesterday evening I called 1500 again and changed plan back to 450 Rs.

Can I simply dial 1500 and avail the service? Coz as of yet I have never ever mtnl broadband nor had applied for it.
Or is there any other procedure so as to get the modem and service person to my place and do the installation?

Can I simply dial 1500 and avail the service? Coz as of yet I have never ever mtnl broadband nor had applied for it.
Or is there any other procedure so as to get the modem and service person to my place and do the installation?
you ll have to visit a mtnl office nearby and do the form filling for triband connection and in the form it self it ll be mentioned if you need a modem or not.

My Mtnl connection too has been super bad since a month. Was on 450 Rs plan and got changed to 650 but never got 2 Mbps speeds and no resolution even after complaints. They had set my downstream to less than 1.3 Mbps and it actually kept on decreasing everyday. Yesterday evening I called 1500 again and changed plan back to 450 Rs.
Apparently I too am getting between 1Mbps-1.2Mbps, never goes above that.
I am Rs.800 UL Plan for quite a few months now and it promises 2Mbps speed for first 18GB and 512kbps thereafter.
But I am getting about 1Mbps from Day 1. Never has went above that :(

I think party is over... Me back on 1mbps at night :(

EDIT:
checked at night....clocking 1.87 mbps :D i guess there was some issues day before yesterday :D

Back