Need a Ergonomic Chair if its better then an gaming chair

What chair will you choose for work + gaming + streaming.

• Gaming Chair

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
Need suggestion on buying a Ergonomic Chair if its better than gaming chair as claimed. What I am using is a basic chair which give me sore, you know where :p

I was looking on you youtube and saw an review on ErgoChair 2 which I liked but its not available in india and is out of stock on amazon.

Oscar High Back Ergonomic Chair in Black Colour is one I found very close to Ergo Chair 2 looks but don't know the quality.

also wondering whats with this Ergo Human Elite Ergonomic Chair in Black Colour costing it almost 79k :p

and we have a Gaming Ergonomic Chair in Red & Black Colour, I am confused o_O

Let the experts advice come in.

If you're in Hyderabad, there's this shop in Nampally I can direct you to where you'll find some excellent chairs for cheap. I bought one for 3500 recently, and it's the best chair I've sat on so far.

Checking things out locally definitely has its perks!

If you're in Hyderabad, there's this shop in Nampally I can direct you to where you'll find some excellent chairs for cheap. I bought one for 3500 recently, and it's the best chair I've sat on so far.

Please PM me the details. I badly need a comfortable chair. And yes I am in Hyderabad.

Can you share images ?

Look for a featherlite store. They have a wide range. Ergonomic chairs are very much about what is comfortable for you so someone else's experience would not be relevant.

If you are a bit more adventurous, you would find office chair vendors on Olx etc. Thats how I picked up mine. Refurbed ones at 30% of the original list price. Both been going strong for five years or so

I bought this for 3500 few months ago at the local shop i was talking about. It's comfy, and the chair height and arm-support height are both adjustable.

20201202_192450.jpg

Attachments

• 16069140016431934081078687345596.jpg
    16069140016431934081078687345596.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 254
Need suggestion on buying a Ergonomic Chair if its better than gaming chair as claimed. What I am using is a basic chair which give me sore, you know where :p

I was looking on you youtube and saw an review on ErgoChair 2 which I liked but its not available in india and is out of stock on amazon.

Oscar High Back Ergonomic Chair in Black Colour is one I found very close to Ergo Chair 2 looks but don't know the quality.

also wondering whats with this Ergo Human Elite Ergonomic Chair in Black Colour costing it almost 79k :p

and we have a Gaming Ergonomic Chair in Red & Black Colour, I am confused o_O
Chairs are tricky business. Thighs at 90 degrees with the torso and pointing forward is unnatural. It is not the chair that is hurting you. A good chair is just a better band aid that stops you from hurting yourself.

If you want to solve the problem at low cost (and don't do very long hours), get a standing desk. Otherwise start saving for a herman-miller or a steelcase.

I have spent a lot of money buying chairs that looked (and even felt) good in the showroom but turned out to be trash.

One option I haven't tried is a saddle chair. I am hoping to work with a fabricator and build one for myself, hopefully next year.

Last edited:
Chairs are tricky business. Thighs at 90 degrees with the torso and pointing forward is unnatural. It is not the chair that is hurting you. A good chair is just a better band aid that stops you from hurting yourself.

If you want to solve the problem at low cost (and don't do very long hours), get a standing desk. Otherwise start saving for a herman-miller or a steelcase.

I have spent a lot of money buying chairs that looked (and even felt) good in the showroom but turned out to be trash.

One option I haven't tried is a saddle chair. I am hoping to work with a fabricator and build one for myself, hopefully next year.
I spend more than 12 hrs on the chair :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Has anyone bought anything from brands like Featherlite, Durian, Nilkamal (the office chair stuff, not plastics), or Godrej Interio? I'm not able to find many reviews for them, wanted to know about their build quality, durability, etc.

Has anyone bought anything from brands like Featherlite, Durian, Nilkamal (the office chair stuff, not plastics), or Godrej Interio? I'm not able to find many reviews for them, wanted to know about their build quality, durability, etc.
Have been using featherlite for the past few years. Good products

I got the Marvel chair from Ample Seatings. Good chair, the armrest is incredible. Once you use them you cant live without them.
Does this recline without the seat tilting up?

I see multiple terms used in descriptions about the recline mechanisms. This one says "Multiple Locking Synchronous Push Back Mechanism" but I have no clue how this is different from "single lock synchro" or "any angle locking synchro".

Any online recommendation other than featherlite ?
Offline - blr
Also, please start using foot rest, it helps by taking pressure of your feet.

Back