Need help to trace a member's contact details from an HDFC account. EDIT: Got the details TY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? And how will you prove that the bank account owner is doing all of this?
this thread and the pms you sent me are enough to provide circumstantial evidence against the account holder. Hell maybe the account will not be seized till court issue a warrant but how will you feel when police scoop down to the house of the account holder and haul him off to the police station in middle of the day ? Instead of being an smartass seek forgiveness. If you are really 14 and believe what you did was wrong then maybe terence and gannu will forgive you. I am just the executioner terence and gannu are your judge.

You bring other's daughter into this and you expect us not to bring your father ? Lol if possible we would drag your entire family when details are retrieved.

Dude I don't even know his daughter or if one really exists. And it was just a joke, I wasn't serious. And none of you know me in real life, I'm a very nice person

You think giving rape threat to a minor (for that matter anyone) is a joke ?
It seems life is a big joke to you as you tend to do something and expect to take that as a joke.

Even if he is using proxies, we can get his actual IP address from the proxy website support if we have legal FIR. They are supposed to provide the data if legal warrant is there.. So anyhow he is going to get caught.

Titanium_556. And you thought Internet is that anonymous.. You are not that smarty pant mate. Using proxy does not mean you are hiding your arse :) There is backdoor for everything. And threatening with rape messages is not at all forgivable mistake.

@Titanium_556 see how does it feel when something you did online effects your loved ones ? In this age if you thought being online will keep your identity safe, then you were a fool. This forum still stands not because of the number of posts or because people love to discuss about technology. It is because, even though most of us has never met others we will always be ready to defend our brethren. We respect others views and freely shares ours. We TE guys believe in helping others.
Just because we believe in respecting others it does not means that we will take any insult hurled towards one of us lightly. You, in your jest and naivety thought we will take it lightly but now you have realized what each of us can do.

My suggestion again will be to recognize the wrong you have done and seek forgiveness. If you are sincere maybe they will forgive you.

Ah! Thought it was his status then saw his profile which had all signs of being Banned.

Regarding all this, at least this Boy(!?)'s father be informed of his irresponsible actions. But, going by his attitude till now, I doubt it will matter to him.

I have seen people saying such abuses on public gaming servers a million times in the past 8 years of my internet gaming, and have never seen someone take it this seriously.
Because most of them are busy playing or they are just like you.
And it was your abusive PM AND your attitude (Its only Internet, no need to take such things seriously/I'm only 14 so nothing will happen/I have connections to some big-shots so will get away scot-free) prompts such things from other members.
If you want to post such shit, there are websites where behavior like yours is acceptable. Why don't 'joke' about raping someone on facebook and see what happens.

I'm not a criminal, never was, never will be. I have never committed any crime, and my father has never heard a single complaint from my school. I'm a very nice guy in real life, I have a pet dog too who I take out for a walk thrice a day. I'm a very normal boy and lead a very normal life

Don't be so sure. With that attitude of yours, you might turn into one.
There are people who lived with a serial killer without suspecting him once.
Here is a list of women who were married to a serial killer and had no idea about the other side of husband.
http://listverse.com/2013/03/19/10-baffling-wives-of-serial-killers/

So your excuse of being a good and obedient boy won't work when you have got a sick and twisted mind.

I'm not a criminal, never was, never will be. I have never committed any crime, and my father has never heard a single complaint from my school. I'm a very nice guy in real life, I have a pet dog too who I take out for a walk thrice a day. I'm a very normal boy and lead a very normal life
You made a threat.

How you picked on terry of all people is a puzzle. Just a random drive by was it.

@Gannu @6pack @Crazy_Eddy
I think its time we publish his personal details in all forums and not only in TE.
Forums like IVG, E, Think Digit, etc. Its only fair that the entire Indian community is aware of this prick's acts:)

Its clear that he is a fraud and quite immature. Forums are better off without him as all he does is spam.

@Titanium_556 Please do reciprocate with a threatening PM...I am waiting for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back