Nivyah Broadband plans

Well, I have a singleuser account, but sign in from my pc, and all the computers on my house network get access ;).. But thats mostly because the MAC addy of my pc and my router WAN are the same. ( running a WRT150N with DDWRT on it btw )

Also its some kind of 24online client. Thats not a RASPPPOE dialer is it..?

^ if there is a dialer then it doesnt matter - cause it can run off the pppoe dialer as well.....and yes its simple to have the same MAC ID everywhere (shusssh! :p) , but in case of a RASPPPOE dialup a single user signing on to 2 machines with the same mac id will hamper the 1st connection. The later machine to connect owns the connection.

@salilrane

Dinesh swears by the ISP and has had a good experience over the past 3 or 4 months.

I myself will be switching to it within a week ( executive coming on friday, and connection should be installed sometime next week )

Then i'll provide feedback within a few days.

monkee said:
@salilrane

Dinesh swears by the ISP and has had a good experience over the past 3 or 4 months.

I myself will be switching to it within a week ( executive coming on friday, and connection should be installed sometime next week )

Then i'll provide feedback within a few days.

sure bro

w8ing for ur feedback .

1 more thng are DC ++ possible on their network ??

Why bother with DC++?

Anyway, I'm sure we can request them to setup a hub.

When I get the connection, I'll setup an FTP and get Dinesh to connect to it. And then check out the speeds, since he lives half an hour away, so should be on a similar subnet.

monkee said:
Why bother with DC++?

Anyway, I'm sure we can request them to setup a hub.

When I get the connection, I'll setup an FTP and get Dinesh to connect to it. And then check out the speeds, since he lives half an hour away, so should be on a similar subnet.

yup FTP a nice idea ...

but the ISP has dynamic IP address right ?? as we are using routers / modems ???

i have called them today and also emailed them ..... lets see when their executive comes ...

@Dinesh & @monkee

which modem / router u use ?/ i have been told tht we need to purchase seperate cable modem for this .... can u help me plz ..which is good cable modem to use ?

thnkxx

called them yesterday..

they said they have tie-ups with local cable providers... and connection is Lan based...

hopefully DC shall work.. :)

I call Nivyah broadband and ask about connection,they say we give connection in Nasik but first u pay 1500+150+530=2180 by check,our representative collect it from u and call u within 72 Hours ...

But i have doubt,their is no office of Nivyah Broadband in Nasik, then how can they give connection ???

Is Nivyah Broadband is reliable ???

iv ordered nivyah's service....its gonna cost me 1500+150+529 ~ 2.2k

lets see when their executive comes to my place

1 thing i am worried abt is that my local cablewala hasnt tied up with nivyah......sooo frm where is he gonna provide me net???

rallyracer4 said:
iv ordered nivyah's service....its gonna cost me 1500+150+529 ~ 2.2k
lets see when their executive comes to my place
1 thing i am worried abt is that my local cablewala hasnt tied up with nivyah......sooo frm where is he gonna provide me net???

I also have same doubt :huh:

Back