(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kindle 2 (white),,,16 months old..no gurantee...
some problem with one of the next page key and space key...rest is fine

no scratch ...atmost care taken..only accessory is usb cable...product is in mumbai...

how much i should be getting for this

Crossx said:
Ipod Touch 8gb 3g (actually 2g) with iOS 4.2.1 jailbroken in excellent condition, screen guard from day 1, back has cover, lots of apps. Warranty ended on Feb 12. How much do I sell it for? Help.
As the warranty is over "iPod" can fetch 5k approximately, further depend upon the cosmetic condition.

Crossx said:
Ipod Touch 8gb 3g (actually 2g) with iOS 4.2.1 jailbroken in excellent condition, screen guard from day 1, back has cover, lots of apps. Warranty ended on Feb 12. How much do I sell it for? Help.
6k shipped.

Crossx said:
~6k +/- shipping.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

anilk47 said:

no scratch ...atmost care taken..only accessory is usb cable...product is in mumbai...

5~5.5k +/- shipping.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

nehaladsul said:
How much should I PAY for a Netbook like the Samsung N128/N148 or the Acer Aspire One?

No info on warranty but Perfect Working Condition. TIA.

:)

For no warranty, nothing more than 8k +/- shipping.

anilk47 said:

m-jeri said:
7~8k +/- shipping.

The Kindle 3 is available for 8.5k Shipped from Shop Your World when sent as a Duty Free Gift. 7-8k for the Kindle 2 is a bit too much...

What should be the price for the following Brand new unused Original DELL Cables which came with my U2410 monitor

VGA cable,

DVI cable,

Display Port cable,

USB cable

Thanks for advising

How much I should expect for Galaxy S ?

Galaxy S GT GT-I9000

16 GB Model

Case: Capdase Xpose w/Screen protector and back shield.

SoundMagick PL-11 w/complete accessories (Dont have the original earphones though)

Box, Charger, USB cable, Warranty and Bill included

ROM: Darky 9.3 Extreme Edition w/FuguTweak (JFYI!)

Condition: extremely slight brushed on upper back endm rest of the backside and the screen is completely scratchless, never OC'd, never fell from height.

shravank30 said:
What should be the price for the following Brand new unused Original DELL Cables which came with my U2410 monitor

VGA cable,

DVI cable,

Display Port cable,

USB cable

Thanks for advising

Can you pls provide more details on the USB Cable?? :ashamed:
ahd said:

Galaxy S GT GT-I9000

16 GB Model

SoundMagick PL-11 w/complete accessories (Dont have the original earphones though)

Condition: extremely slight brushed on upper back endm rest of the backside and the screen is completely scratchless, never OC'd, never fell from height.
Yesterday at Alfa, the rates were 20.5k for the Galaxy S and 19.5k for the Galaxy SL. Both with Bill.

I think a price of 16k + Shipping is fine for your phone.

nehaladsul said:
Yesterday at Alfa, the rates were 20.5k for the Galaxy S and 19.5k for the Galaxy SL. Both with Bill.

I think a price of 16k + Shipping is fine for your phone.

Flipkart still has it for 28K , are you sure about that Alfa price ? man thats a shock to me, its just over 6 months, its a drastic price drop.

^^ its out of stock on flipkart

Since samsung has stopped manufacturing this phone you may not get it every where

I think alfa must be having too much stock of galaxy S so they are selling it for cheap rate

I suggest you wait for some days because I9000 will surely fetch a premium price to you because it better than LCD one just like what was in case of Spica

techno_guy said:
^^ its out of stock on flipkart

Since samsung has stopped manufacturing this phone you may not get it every where
^^ Samsung has NOT stopped the production of the Galaxy S. This is what was told to me when I had contacted Samsung ASC at Santacruz last week.

Yeah, but availability of the Galaxy S is an issue at some places. Surely not at Irla though!!

TechHead said:
Brand new iPad 1, 16GB, in shrink-wrapped box. How much should I get for it? Grey market purchase. Thinking around 22k?
but warranty applicable r8?

new ones for ~24k.

guess 21~22k will seal the deal.

ahd said:

Galaxy S GT GT-I9000

16 GB Model

URGENT

I am gonna exchange that ^^ with an HD7 today, fair deal ? (The exchanger just said that he wants to exchange it with an HD7 that he owns and didn't mention about anything over and above that, so I am not sure whether I'd be asked to pay more, if yes how much should I pay ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back