(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nokia E63 white....In mint conditon..I think 2-3 months warranty remaining..

How much should i expect?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Nokia E63 white....In mint conditon..I think 2-3 months warranty remaining..

How much should i expect?

how much for :-

cooler master elite 335 - good condition (no bill) --

cooler master n620 - barely used still in warranty (have bill) --

cooler master real power 650w - 2 year old , 3 year warranty left ( have bill ) --

cooler master non led 240mm case fan --

cooler mater led 120 mm fan --

ahd said:
URGENT

I am gonna exchange that ^^ with an HD7 today, fair deal ? (The exchanger just said that he wants to exchange it with an HD7 that he owns and didn't mention about anything over and above that, so I am not sure whether I'd be asked to pay more, if yes how much should I pay ?)
A new HTC HD7 costs 26k and a Samsung galaxy S I9000 25k(flipkart prices),so the exchange shouldnt involve any money.

RS4 said:
A new HTC HD7 costs 26k and a Samsung galaxy S I9000 25k(flipkart prices),so the exchange shouldnt involve any money.
New HD7 costs 26k wheread a new SGS costs 20.5k (Alfa price 3 days ago). So, in case the HD7 is new, be prepared to shell out about 4k for the deal.

buddingwhizkid said:
how much for :-

cooler master elite 335 - good condition (no bill) --

cooler master n620 - barely used still in warranty (have bill) --

cooler master real power 650w - 2 year old , 3 year warranty left ( have bill ) --

cooler master non led 240mm case fan --

cooler mater led 120 mm fan --
??????????????????????????

RS4 said:
Is that SGS with SAMOLED screen or SLCD? Here are the links for the both:

Samsung Galaxy S SAMOLED

Samsung Galaxy S LCD
It's the SGS with the SuperAMOLED Screen that I saw for 20.5k

The S LCD one was available for 19.5k

:p

BTW, i think this is the 'n' th time I am posting the prices of the SGS and the SGSL here on TE... :lol:

ahd said:
SGS - 21K (Alfa stores, Mumbai)

@ ahd: And how do you say that i am talking about the SGSL when you urself say that it is available for 21k at alfa?? I only got a 0.5k lower quote!! :S

I quoted your 'quoted' price :p initially but when the other member mentioned its selling for around 25K on Flipkart then I thought you'd be talking about the SLCD version

ahd said:
I quoted your 'quoted' price :p initially but when the other member mentioned its selling for around 25K on Flipkart then I thought you'd be talking about the SLCD version
Ohh... :lol:

Well, no... the prices are exactly as I have stated. Even I was baffled for some time but then I realised that this was happening only to create shelf space for the upcoming Dual core smartphones.

Even the HTC Desire was available for 21,250/- at Alfa.

ahd said:
I think @nehaladsul is talking about the SLCD version and btw HD7 that I am getting is an unlocked T-Mobile branded phone.
Then dont pay any money in that exchange deal, you are giving your in-warranty galaxy S for an HD7 with no warranty.

Have a Sapphire ATI Radeon HD5670 512 MB DDR5 . With bill n warranty and 3 months old

Not getting any time to play games ....How much can i sell it for ?

Hi,

I would like to know how much I can sell the following rig to my friend:

Processor : C2D E7400

Mobo: : Gigabyte

RAM: : 2GB DDR2

Graphics Card: 9400GT

DVD Writer: LG

Monitor : LCD 17"

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back