5. Backlit keyboard
6. 3.2M webcam
7. 14.1" WXGA Anti-Glare LED Display
8. DVD-RW
9. Genuine windows 7 professional 64bit
10. 14.1" WXGA Trulife LED screen

almost 2yrs warranty remaining

Anyone any estimate??

I have the following items I need to sell off. Please provide an estimate as to how much I can get for them.

XFX HD4890 Black Edition
Gigabyte Superb 460W SMPS GE-R460-V1
Transcend 2 x 1GB DDR2 RAM
CoolerMaster Elite 310 Cabinet (Black-Silver)

All the items are over two year old. All have their respective packages, except for the RAM. Apart from the GPU, all the other items have been bought together and I may still have the bill. The GPU has no bill.

iphone 4 factory unlocked 16gb black .... no scratches.. mint condition .. original apple data cable and earpphones .. capdase case and griffin case ... how much can i sell this for ????

Mushkin Callisto 60gb SSD on Sandforce's SF-1222 controller....bought in Oct 2010 from Pheonix TE registered dealer. Warranty 3 years from mushkin, with bill, box everything in scratchless condition and about 2 years and a few months...
Please let me know...

Will I be able to sell a Xoom 3G around 2 months old, with Indian bill and warranty. as good as new???

Will I easily get 30k+????

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Honestly, I don't even mind 26-27k shipped :(

what was the coupon code you where planning to use???You wanted to use the coupon code for Micormax Mobile???

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

arjun123 said:
Everyone makes mistakes, I mistakenly used wrong coupon code and now I will be getting the Panasonic KX-TG 3600 cordless phone as free gift from ebay :( I don't need it as such. What will be the right price to sell it for considering the best price on ebay is around 1300 Rs?

what was the coupon code you where planning to use???You wanted to use the coupon code for Micormax Mobile???

i wanna sell my 640gb 5400rpm western digital LAPTOP HDD.(2.5" form factor).

also 2*2GB DDR3 1333MHZ laptop ram(samsung). my laptop is in warranty.and also i will extend the warranty of my laptop for 1 more year.

how much for both the items can i get?

Reason for selling;- i want to upgrade to 256gb SSD and 8 GB ram.

How much for a ipod touch 8gb 2nd generation well maintained and used with screen guard and silicon cover from day 1.

Its 1.5 yrs old.

krazyfrog said:
I have the following items I need to sell off. Please provide an estimate as to how much I can get for them.

XFX HD4890 Black Edition - 4000 for quick sale
Gigabyte Superb 460W SMPS GE-R460-V1 - 1200
Transcend 2 x 1GB DDR2 RAM - 1200
CoolerMaster Elite 310 Cabinet (Black-Silver) - 70% of current MRP

All the items are over two year old. All have their respective packages, except for the RAM. Apart from the GPU, all the other items have been bought together and I may still have the bill. The GPU has no bill.

Prices in bold

niteshneela said:
iphone 4 factory unlocked 16gb black .... no scratches.. mint condition .. original apple data cable and earpphones .. capdase case and griffin case ... how much can i sell this for ????

How old is this? 25k-30k depending upon usage and how old is it...
Faraz said:
How much for a ipod touch 8gb 2nd generation well maintained and used with screen guard and silicon cover from day 1.
Its 1.5 yrs old.

5k max

also 2*2GB DDR3 1333MHZ laptop ram(samsung). my laptop is in warranty.and also i will extend the warranty of my laptop for 1 more year.

I want to sell a wireless router, Asus WL520GU. It is around 1.5 years old, not in warranty. I have the original bill and the router is working well and is in good cosmetic condition. The original power adapter went faulty after 1 month, been using another adapter since. It is being used as a low power downloader with a usb drive attached. How much can i sell this for ?

How much can i get for sealed RMA'ed seagate 750gb SV35.3 series of drive? Warranty till december 2012..

Seagate's SV35.3 series of drives is the third generation of drives designed specifically for the video surveillance market. They are designed with fewer moving parts and low power consumption to extend the MTBF to an amazing 1,000,000+ hours in a 24/7 operating environment with high write duty cycles.

This 750GB drive has a fast SATA II interface that has been can easily handle multiple input data streams for multi-camera operation. The huge 32MB cache ensures smooth data transfers with minimal bottlenecking. The 7200RPM spindle speed and sub-15ms write-seek time contribute to the drive's exceptional performance.

I want to sell Apple iPhone 4 32GB Software Unlocked.

Purchase date: 08 Nov, 2010

No scratches or dents. Mint condition. No box/warranty. Just the phone.

Please quote me a price. Thanks in advance!

How much for a DELL XPS 15( L501X ) - ~3 months old - brand new like condition. Config - Intel core i5 M480 2.67 Ghz , 4GB DRR3 RAM ,500 GB HDD , Nvidia 1GB 420M . Comes with Dell complete cover insurance warranty . Friend had bought it for ~56k .

Can anyone quote price for Motorola Milestone purchased one year ago, scratchless with box (but no handsfree as one mouse cut it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back