(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we use an external keyboard, although portability suffers as a result.
Question being, can I sell for 30k after the repair or even that is too much?
No 30k is too high. It won't be feasible for the buyer. Try to sell it as is and see how much you can get. Not everyone carry their laptop everywhere they go so not all is lost yet.
This is admittedly more complicated than I thought. I thought it would just be attach and detached. Its not even a mech keyboard and they make it so complicated. Another reason to hate on gaming laptops.
Are question relate to GPUs pricing allowed now?
I'm not a mod and I don't know. Do it privately. If you don't have a fb account create a fake one and join multiple buy/sale groups and curate the prices yourself. More work but more info.

Just need to know info how much in second hand iphone x 64gb battery 70% slight tint top right corner would be valued
X 256's with ~85'ish getting sold for 25-27k. XR 256 sold for 23k'ish.
X 64 should go for ~15-17k imo.
But with only 70% BH I can't tell. Won't it require a battery replacement? Most buyers sellers which I've come across don't want iPhones with below 80% BH.
You also mentioned slightly tint top. I hope that's not on the display.
Does anyone know how much used Samsung Galaxy Z Flip phones (Flip 4G, Flip 5G and Flip 3 5G) are valued at now? Brand new Z Flip 3 5G 8/128 costs 84,999rs and the 8/256 costs 89,9999rs on Amazon. Someone I know is looking to buy one.

Last edited:
Tp link TL MR 3620
AC1350
MU MIMO
with 1 usb slot

Oow
Perfect condition
Comes with adaptor

Hi,
Could you guys help me price these :
1. Ryzen 3 1200 (2019) 2months warranty left
2. 8gb+4gb DDR4 2400 crucial and kingston RAM sticks
3. Asrock A320m-hdv (2019)
4. Corsair VS650 (Out of warranty)

Hi,
Try selling the cpu, 8gb ram and motherboard for 5k combo. They are very old models. Hope no one takes advantage of this but they may be worth lower than that.
PSU may not fetch more than 1000-1500rs. Poor quality psu with no warranty are valued little to nothing and the VS is one such psu. The branding may make it seem like it can give 650w output but I highly doubt that. Nowadays decent ones are available for 3k-4k brand new.

Hi,
10k makes sense for the entire bundle. Maybe 12k but that would be really pushing it in my opinion.
I saw someone trying to sell i5 6500 tower with a significantly better board, case, 80+ bronze CPU for about 15k including case, so I really don't see this 1200 combo at this point being worth more than 10-12k.

10k i would say
No. I strongly doubt. 2700X is only about 10-15% better than i3 10100F in gaming benchmarks. That processor sells for cheapest 5.7k new, so ideally OP would have to price this lower than that. Maybe 4.5k-5k at best. HIs target audience really is the one who are on first gen Ryzen and are looking for a cheap upgrade.

For 9k, the i3 12100F would run circles around this old processor.
Processors don't age gracefully. Look for a new processor which performs similar and price your part 60-70% of that. There's no way he's selling this for more than what i3 10100F costs brand new currently.

Edit: Okay, so if you look outside gaming, i.e in multithreaded workloads, then i7 2700x is still holding up well, so maybe there's an audience who can use all cores and not gaming. In that case 7k-8k should be possible.

Last edited:
No. I strongly doubt. 2700X is only about 10-15% better than i3 10100F in gaming benchmarks. That processor sells for cheapest 5.7k new, so ideally OP would have to price this lower than that. Maybe 4.5k-5k at best. HIs target audience really is the one who are on first gen Ryzen and are looking for a cheap upgrade.

Processors don't age gracefully. Look for a new processor which performs similar and price your part 60-70% of that. There's no way he's selling this for more than what i3 10100F costs brand new currently.

Edit: Okay, so if you look outside gaming, i.e in multithreaded workloads, then i7 2700x is still holding up well, so maybe there's an audience who can use all cores and not gaming. In that case 7k-8k should be possible.
Processor isn't just about single thread performance.
Ryzen has way superior back and forward compatibility, matured platform, cheap boards, (you can run anything from R3 1200 to R9 5950X on a B450 board). Multi-core performance of 2700X is too good, and as you rightly said outside of gaming (in which more and more games are making use of more than 4 cores) 2700X has more value.
I would consider your opinion about pricing, and processors don't age as much (in wear and tear). By pricing, maybe, because of new gen launches.

Considering your current gen comparison theory, the 5800X is 20-25% faster on average, costs 30K new. 30K*(75% for perf diff)*(60% for age) is still ₹13.5K

Not all who are buying 2700x are gamers and this forum itself is not the gamers only forum. You will find ppl from varied background. Apart from this - all you meant is single core performance. On comparison in passmark - both the i3 processors mentioned are in soup against 2700x even though in terms of release 2700x is released earlier.

2700x is worth around 12-13K max with prism cooler. People who just judge a CPU by gaming performance don't know nothing about what to buy. They'd call moving from 3700x to 5600x an upgrade which in reality is just a sidegrade and IMO a downgrade in terms of multi-tasking performance (there's a difference between multi-threading and multi-tasking).

Such people don't really multi-task and are also the ones who are fine with 16GB RAM and 6 core CPUs in 2022 which I'm not saying is bad maybe they don't need much at all but seriously a 6 core CPU in 2022 is meh.
Bruh, 2017 called and wants its 8700K back.

Whether the 2700X is better or worse than the i3 the suggested price of 5k is way too low. That's low-balling and borderline ridiculous. :|
I think 10k is decent but looking at my usage and requirements I personally wouldnt buy it at any price. I got my 3300X for 10k last year and I would value it at around 8k right now since the prices of the 11th gen and 12th gen Intel have stabilized a bit. Just an example.

I sold a sealed 2700x for 13k a few weeks back, i think @rehankumar sold a oow one with cooler for 10.5k or so i don't recall exactly.

If it doesn't have warranty and the original cooler about 8-10k can be expected realistically. A 3600 in warranty is now going for 11-12k considering 5500 launches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back