(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 3600 in warranty is now going for 11-12k considering 5500 launches.
Again, I don't really wanna drag the discussion but you say this as if 3600 is any better than a 2700X.

3600 might have a better IPC but 2700X beats it in multi-threading as well as multi-tasking. I was in the dilemma of buying 3600 or 2700X back in early 2020 and went with 2700X and I'm very happy with it. Meanwhile my brother got 3600 near about same time and every AAA game he plays almost maxes the CPU out with no room to spare for multi-tasking.
With my 2700X sure I get 10-15fps less on average (still well over 60fps in every game) but my CPU has like 30-35% less usage and I can multi-task easily.

Last edited:
Okay guys. I apologize. I just looked at gaming charts and quickly reached a wrong conclusion.
I did not mean to lowball.

The previous comment from me wasn't malicious, just plain stupid and ignorance on my end.
Sorry about that.

Considering the multithreaded performance, perhaps 9-10k might be appropriate.

No big deal. These things always happen in sale posts and they are not even the final selling prices and the sellers can sell it for any amount so none of us are actually imposing it on them so its all good.
How much can i sell a sealed 2TB crucial mx500 ssd for?
I think it's not getting sold at your asking price because people nowadays check the lowest price on Amazon and then add the discount % or bank offers usually around 1500rs. If that's really the case then some hundreds lower may not attract a buyer. The BX should be available for much lower during sale period. So check that first before comparing the current prices.

Last edited:
Again, I don't really wanna drag the discussion but you say this as if 3600 is any better than a 2700X.

3600 might have a better IPC but 2700X beats it in multi-threading as well as multi-tasking. I was in the dilemma of buying 3600 or 2700X back in early 2020 and went with 2700X and I'm very happy with it. Meanwhile my brother got 3600 near about same time and every AAA game he plays almost maxes the CPU out with no room to spare for multi-tasking.
With my 2700X sure I get 10-15fps less on average (still well over 60fps in every game) but my CPU has like 30-35% less usage and I can multi-task easily.
Although I agree with you...the buyers dont...i have got variety of PM's explaining how 2700x is shit compared to 3600 which was to be had for same or lower price....i still had 1700x in one of my systems which i replaced with 5700g a few days ago...in my experience for multi tasking a 1700x is better then a 2600x and 2700x will always be better buy then 3600 when considering multi tasking. If your primary concern is gaming then a 3600 will better suit your need...best to save few k's and get 5500...

Although I agree with you...the buyers dont...
F those buyers, why should they have the right to devalue a clearly overall better product. If they wanna buy just for gaming, not the seller's problem. It's like saying I'm buying a PC just for gaming why should I spend more than what a console is worth for? Pretty dumb. They clearly just look at gaming benchmarks to gauge performance of a product that can do not just gaming but other tasks as well. So that's wrong judgement.

How much can I expected for an i5 10400F + MSI B460 A-PRO mobo.. less than a year old with bill, box and all accessories

How much can I expected for an i5 10400F + MSI B460 A-PRO mobo.. less than a year old with bill, box and all accessories
Given that the 10400F sells for 9.9k now and MSI B460M A PRO sold for 6.7k, add a 15-20% depreciation, you should be getting around 13k-14k for the combo.

How much can I get for an i7-12700KF (4-5 months old).
A new one sells for 33k. I have seen people selling it w/o box on FB market groups for 23k(Might be OEM or imported). So if you have the box and the invoice for the processor you should be getting around 28k I believe.
How much should be a good price for 1700x+asus ex a320m gaming + Corsair 8gb 3000mhz sealed.
1700x - 7k
A320M - 2.5k-3k
RAM - 2.2k

Last edited:
I have a Logitech Z906 which I purchased in October 2018. It has always been used with a UPS is working perfectly fine. How much can I expect for it? Thanks!

@Crazy_Eddy was any post deleted here in the last 12 hrs? I thought I saw a post of a full build and I asked for the warranty info. I cannot find it anymore. If yes why was it deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back