(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That's what some folks on eBay are selling it for, the MRP is 2399 :) Can't afford to sell it for such a low price!

^ Yeah I saw that as well .MRP is 2k+ and its selling for 575 bucks on ebay :S Either those are fake or maybe the one's given away with Nokia 5800 XM.

Maybe you try selling it for 1-1.5k.

I have a RMA'd Seagate 500Gb 7200.12 HDD which has 3 yrs warranty remaining. This one has 'refurbished' written on it.

This has developed bad sectors. I don;t have the time to RMA it. I'm planning to sell it off to Mumbai buyers (no time for packing and shipping - so will work out hand delivery) who can RMA it. I'll buy myself a 1Tb WD (no hassle of store RMA) instead.

What price should I charge for this?

^ does the drive still show as under warranty in the seagte website? If yes then you can sell it for 1.5k

How mucha-

rarely used and shiny'ish thermaright ultima90i cpu cooler.

Corsair H50 watercooling kit, approx 6 months old.

approx 8-10 months old core i7 920 D0 processor.

Not selling it just now, but need an idea of the resale value

the config is

P4 3 Ghz with HT(630)

Intel D101GGC motherboard(with ATI integrated graphics)

1GB Transcend RAM(2yrs warranty)

generic navtech cabinet and PSU

approx 5 years old

Not selling it just now, but need an idea of the resale value
the config is
P4 3 Ghz with HT(630)
Intel D101GGC motherboard(with ATI integrated graphics)
1GB Transcend RAM(2yrs warranty)
generic navtech cabinet and PSU
approx 5 years old

I got a Transcend 8 GB ... class 2 micro SDHC card with bill n warranty 2 yrs as a gift

but i dont need it... how much can i sell it for ?

I am planning to sell my laptop..its an Acer Aspire 5672WLMI...over 3yrs old..main issues with it are:
-Webcam was not working so I disabled it from the inside.
-Battery time reduced to about 30-40mins

How much do you guys think I can get for this?

harish_21_10 said:
I am planning to sell my laptop..its an Acer Aspire 5672WLMI...over 3yrs old..main issues with it are:
-Webcam was not working so I disabled it from the inside.
-Battery time reduced to about 30-40mins

How much do you guys think I can get for this?

the last similar config which was less old, had more battery backup and functioning webcam went for 12k...so i am guessing this would fetch around 10k

how much fr a 12 month & few days ol E71 (white).....gt it with bill and warranty (warranty doesnt mean much though now:()...pretty neat condition..no scratches....

How much can i expect for a SE W580 bought in mid june,2008?

Has small scratches in the back lid and slight discolor in the corners.

Has a small green line in the display.(Color changes according to theme :p)

Ear plugs not in great condition. Have data cable, charger and the box.

Due to space constraints, I am not using my desk top system for quite a while. So I am thinking of selling it. I am keeping the hard disk and the PSU has been taken for my brother's system. :eek:hyeah:

How much can I expect to get? I prefer to sell only to chennai so that the buyer can self collect. So consider this when you arrive at the selling price.

I have most of the spares / manuals/ cables etc. If the buyer pop in a PSU and a Hard disk then the system is ready to go. :hap2:
Casing - Cooler Master Centurian 534
Centurion 534 +Plus - Cooler Master

Mother Board – ASUS PB5-E Plus
Overclock3D :: Review :: Asus P5B-E Plus socket 775 Motherboard p965 :: Introduction, Packaging and Package

Processor - Intel® Core™2 Duo Desktop Processor E6600 2.4 GHz LGA 775

Graphic Card – nVidia - The XpertVision GeForce 7900GS Sonic 256MB
XpertVision GeForce 7900GS Sonic 256MB :: Articles :: www.hardwarezone.com

Ram - Corsair 2 GB (2* 1 GB)

DWD Writer – BENQ

LCD Monitor –Samsung SyncMaster™ 932B PLUS 19" LCD monitor
SyncMaster? 932B PLUS 19" LCD monitor 932B PLUS - LCD Monitor - Monitor | SAMSUNG

Have a Great Day
newnikonian

arun.gautam said:
how much I can expect for my lenovo cabinet + 280 w psu ?

Please mention the series,model,type of the cabinet and the company name of the PSU.Is it used?What price you expect?Thanks!

how much can i get for HP pavilion dv6502au laptop... its arnd 2.5yrs old... in warranty till september... battery is dead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back