(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Styx said:
Hey guys, so I've got a BRAND NEW factory unlocked iPhone 4 16GB with me. Well, its a refurb phone but Apple refurbs are basically NEW phones. Needless to say, the phone i have is in immaculate condition with factory protective film covering it. I got it as a replacement for my original iPhone 4 that had an issue.

Oh, and i've got the original box and all the accessories that came with it as well.

So what should be the minimum price for it?

Anyone?

nehaladsul said:
13k would be more realistic as the one in your link comes with a bill and 1 year apple warranty.

But the one rohit3193 has a warranty but no bill. Bill might become a problem in case some issue crops up.
Apple ipods dont require a bill for warranty claims, he has clearly mentioned that the warranty is till 1st march 2012 as shown on apple website.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Styx said:
Anyone?

35K shipped is a good price for a factory unlocked iphone 4 16GB.

thanks guys.

ipod is now listed in for sale section.

@nehaladsul: the ebay vendor is providing bill, but are you sure that vendor is authorized by apple and apple will accept that bill(as apple authorized outlet price for 32gb unit is over 19000)?

rohit3192 said:
@nehaladsul: the ebay vendor is providing bill, but are you sure that vendor is authorized by apple and apple will accept that bill(as apple authorized outlet price for 32gb unit is over 19000)?
As long as it is a VAT paid bill, they'll accept it in my opinion. Same thing happens with cellphones. Only Nokia Priority dealers are actually authorised to sell Nokia phones but the other retailers sell the phones and Nokia honours the warranty based on the VAT paid bill.

A bill only signifies that the product has been purchased from the official channel and is not a grey market product.

I recently purchased a Vostro 1014 for a friend from my regular PC retailer and he gave it to me for 27.8k with a VAT paid bill. The same model was retailing for 29.4k at the authorised Dell dealer showroom. Dell honoured the warranty about a month back for some faults with the touchpad.

In case you are sure that u don't need a bill for the iPod and that Apple will have no issues with doing a RMA without a bill, you have a winner on your hands anyway!!

:)

Hi friends how much can i sell this parts.
CPU=INTEL C2D E4300 1.8ghz
MOBO=MSI 945GZ series
RAM=1gb DDR2 transcend
MONITOR= LG L1520b 15"

rohit3192 said:
thanks guys.
ipod is now listed in for sale section.
Apple doesnt care if you bought it from apple premium store or smuggled it, you will get warranty based on the serial number.

bsd said:
Hi friends how much can i sell this parts.

CPU=INTEL C2D E4300 1.8ghz 1400~

MOBO=MSI 945GZ series 800~

RAM=1gb DDR2 transcend 500~

MONITOR= LG L1520b 15" 800~

Whole setup can fetch around 3300~3500

RS4 said:
Apple doesnt care if you bought it from apple premium store or smuggled it, you will get warranty based on the serial number.
Are u sure of that?? Coz I always thought that the Factory Unlocked iPhone 4s being sold locally didn't carry a warranty... :S

nehaladsul said:
Are u sure of that?? Coz I always thought that the Factory Unlocked iPhone 4s being sold locally didn't carry a warranty... :S
* Except the iPhone and iPad(Not 100% sure about the iPad)

One of my friend has this rig

i7 920

3GB DDR3 Corsair 1X3 kit

1X3TB WD HDD

DVD writer

Gigabyte EX-58 UD3r

Viewsonic 19inch LCD 1440X900

APC 1100VA UPS

Corsair 750 watts PSU

CM 690

512MB 8600 GT

RS4 said:
We are discussing about ipod touch now and its applicable for all the ipods, i have never mentioned about iphones carrying international warranty,read my original post:

http://www.techenclave.com/pc-buying-advice/how-much-can-i-sell-thread-147733-149.html#post1742446
Well, I asked coz you talked about Apple in general. :)

Neway, here is what the Apple Website Warranty FAQ states:

1. How long is my iPod covered by Apple's warranty?

Your iPod is covered for one year by Apple's Limited Warranty for iPod. Warranty service for eligible repairs is available at no charge for twelve months from the date of original retail purchase (date of purchase).

2. How can I tell if my iPod is in-warranty?

Your iPod is covered by Apple's Limited Warranty for iPod for one year from the date of original purchase. To determine your warranty coverage, enter the serial number of your iPod in the Online Service Assistant section on the Apple Support site. Apple may need to examine your proof of purchase document to verify your iPod's warranty status.

So, they can ask you for a Bill afterall.

nehaladsul said:
Well, I asked coz you talked about Apple in general. :)

Neway, here is what the Apple Website Warranty FAQ states:

So, they can ask you for a Bill afterall.
Till now, not even a single person has encountered a problem while claiming warranty for apple ipods in india based on serial number.Apple customer support is very good and many members can vouch for it :)

RS4 said:
Till now, not even a single person has encountered a problem while claiming warranty for apple ipods in india based on serial number.Apple customer support is very good and many members can vouch for it :)
If a person wants to RMA his iPod touch then he will get a new iPod Touch or a refurbished one? And how much time does Apple RMA process takes?

Hades. said:
If a person wants to RMA his iPod touch then he will get a new iPod Touch or a refurbished one? And how much time does Apple RMA process takes?
I have never RMAed an ipod but fellow members and friends have done it, my friend got a new piece on the spot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back