(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much would a Nikon D5000,with 18-55mm lens,fetch? The camera is in good condition with around 5k shots taken. Have all the accessories and proper bill. Purchased in October 2010 so there's still warranty left. :)

Hi friends,

I want to sell off my RAMs and motherboard how much should i quote to each of them,

Details:

RAM-1:

2GB DDR2-800MHz (Corsair gaming memory)

product link : Corsair Gaming Memory memory Review - RAM (Random Access Memory) - CNET Reviews

Condition: Sealed and packed as it is fresh from RMA

Warranty: ASAIK corsair RAMs has 10 year limited warranty, so still 8 years and 6 months on this one

Bill available: yes

RAM-2:

product link : Corsair Gaming Memory memory Review - RAM (Random Access Memory) - CNET Reviews

Warranty: 9 years approximately

Reason for RMA: one of the RAM has errors when i tested them with memtest, so i gave it a shot to try and get RMA for both, as corsair service center guys in hyd are too generous that they didnt diagnose them and just booked for RMA (I might be lucky here)

Motherboard:

Zebronics NF-7050

socket 775

supports all C2D and C2Q proccys

supports upto 4GB ram max

has a PCI-Express

Condition: working good, no problem at all , i just changed it last week as i brought a new asus g41 combo motherboard

Warranty: i think no warranty ( brought it way back in aug,2008)

Reason for all selling all these three:

I upgraded the motherboard and RAM to DDR3

Now after considering all these details can somebody please quote a reasonable sale price for each of them individually

Regards,

Siva RamaKrishna Reddy. V

EDIT: the link I provided is for 2X2 (4GB) one, But i have brought them individually

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

^Some body please quote me a price

Hello guys!

I'm planning to sell my Nokia 5233 which is in very good condition (no scratches on screen, using red back cover and the default black one is scratchless).

Its 11 months old with 1+ month warranty left. It was purchased from The Mobile Store, New Delhi.

Suggest me a price.

how much to expect for xperia x10 mini purchased in August last year?
under warranty in india, purchased in india and comes with all accessories and box.

How much is the right price for:-

Apple Macbook June 2009 Model. 13.3"Display
Intel Core 2 Duo
2 GB Ram
160 GB harddrive.
Nvidia 9400GM
SuperDrive,Bluetooth,Firewire,Wifi,

Everything working in a great condition with Very good about 4Hrs battery backup.

How much for:-

Asking this on behalf of a friend who wanted to sell his Wifi Router.

Cisco Linksys Wireless-N Home Router

Model No. WRT 120N

Purchased in February 2011.

Totally Unused. Wanted to buy a Wifi Modem but got the router.

Condition:- 10/10

Warranty : 1 year official warranty. (so its till Feb 2012)

Was lying unused at home, so wanted to sell it.

Everything working in perfect condition. Every accessories which came with the unit are available and unused. Bill,Box, cables etc all are available.

What's the best price i can get ??

MX 518...Bought on 22nd Jan 2011, Used condition as regular mouse.No scratch or anything.Bought it locally from Mumbai.

TheNightwing said:
How much would a Nikon D5000,with 18-55mm lens,fetch? The camera is in good condition with around 5k shots taken. Have all the accessories and proper bill. Purchased in October 2010 so there's still warranty left. :)
~25k is a good price.

mamaji.pramod said:
Hi friends,

I want to sell off my RAMs and motherboard how much should i quote to each of them,

Details:

RAM-1:
Warranty: ASAIK corsair RAMs has 10 year limited warranty, so still 8 years and 6 months on this one

RAM-2:
Warranty: 9 years approximately

Reason for RMA: one of the RAM has errors when i tested them with memtest, so i gave it a shot to try and get RMA for both, as corsair service center guys in hyd are too generous that they didnt diagnose them and just booked for RMA (I might be lucky here)

Motherboard:
Zebronics NF-7050
socket 775
supports all C2D and C2Q proccys
supports upto 4GB ram max
has a PCI-Express
Condition: working good, no problem at all , i just changed it last week as i brought a new asus g41 combo motherboard
Warranty: i think no warranty ( brought it way back in aug,2008)

Reason for all selling all these three:
I upgraded the motherboard and RAM to DDR3

Now after considering all these details can somebody please quote a reasonable sale price for each of them individually

Regards,

Siva RamaKrishna Reddy. V

EDIT: the link I provided is for 2X2 (4GB) one, But i have brought them individually

^Some body please quote me a price
Mobo - ~1k.
Rams - Please check few pages back and in market section

Shubham1401 said:
Hello guys!
I'm planning to sell my Nokia 5233 which is in very good condition (no scratches on screen, using red back cover and the default black one is scratchless).
Its 11 months old with 1+ month warranty left. It was purchased from The Mobile Store, New Delhi.

Suggest me a price.

4~3.5 k + / - shipping

adityamunshi said:
How much for Blackberry 8320, bought as new factory recert. 6 months use, no problems, no warranty in mint condition ?
5~6k. shipped.

Dunno much abt resale value of BB.

madnav said:
how much to expect for xperia x10 mini purchased in August last year?

under warranty in india, purchased in india and comes with all accessories and box.
6~7k shipped.

w1nD said:
MX 518...Bought on 22nd Jan 2011, Used condition as regular mouse.No scratch or anything.Bought it locally from Mumbai.
.9~1k.. shipped

harpreet89 said:
How much for:-

Asking this on behalf of a friend who wanted to sell his Wifi Router.

Cisco Linksys Wireless-N Home Router

Model No. WRT 120N

Purchased in February 2011.

Totally Unused. Wanted to buy a Wifi Modem but got the router.

Condition:- 10/10

Warranty : 1 year official warranty. (so its till Feb 2012)

Was lying unused at home, so wanted to sell it.

Everything working in perfect condition. Every accessories which came with the unit are available and unused. Bill,Box, cables etc all are available.

What's the best price i can get ??
Around 20% decrease. check similar specced models also.

Hi All,
I have a 2 year old computer which I may sell.
1. CM 690 (without transparent side window)

2. Asus P5KC mobo

3. Core 2 duo E6750

4. 2Gb transcend ram

5. Sparkle 8600 gt
I do not think I have the bills for any of them. Had purchased all of them in Bangalore and now in Gurgaon.

How much do you think I can sell them for ?

NOKIA N79 2 year old but in almost unused condition and all 3 changable back panel in box with all accessories.
please let me know how much can i get for it

How much for a brand new sealed WD 1002FAEX ( 1TB black ) with ~4yrs+ warranty remaining ? and how much for a new-sealed WD 20EARS (2TB Green) with 2yrs 3 months warranty remaining ?

Guys my friend wants to sell his new like Samsung Galaxy ace..He bought it a month back and has used it only for 2 days..

How much should he expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back