(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won a Galaxy Note in Samsung Great Gadget Hunt contest, I already have a S2 and not interested in keeping the note. I want to sell the sealed pack as it is, as soon as I get it from Samsung.

How much can I expect for it??

How much for ?

Brand new Asus RT-N16 Router with ~2 years warranty remaining .

I think around 4.5k seems fair...

How much for a Acer 5740G. Bought in June/July 2010, no more warranty. Great condition with no issues.

i5 430M, ATI HD 5650, 15.6" LED LCD, 4GB Memory, 500GB HDD, 6 Cell - Li-ion battery. Windows 7 Home Premium.

Some 20-24k odd I would say, depend on condition ...but since there is no warranty, expect close to 20k..

what's should be the appropriate selling price of a HP Pavilion TX2009 Tablet Notebook. Its having AMD Turion X2 2.0GHz, 3GB DDR2, 250GB ,GeForce 6150 , 12.1" HD Touchscreen with Digitizer.

Its in pristine condition and is not having even a single scratch, be in on the body or screen. There are no signs of wear and tear of body paint. Purchased October 08.

hm...may be 10-12k? not sure...

Won a Galaxy Note in Samsung Great Gadget Hunt contest, I already have a S2 and not interested in keeping the note. I want to sell the sealed pack as it is, as soon as I get it from Samsung.

How much can I expect for it??

I don't think you will get warranty on that and in that case, I am thinking around 24k sounds fair trade off for warranty.

Have got a 8800GT OC edition from MSI, how much will it fetch ?

HD 4850's go for around 2.5k , so don't expect to get more than 1.8-2k max...

How much for :

Samsung 17" 1280x1024 LCD monitor ( bought 6/9/06, with bill)

Core 2 Duo E6300 @ 1.86 GHz ( bought 6/9/06, with bill )

Asus P5LD2-VM-SE motherboard (Intel 945G Chipset)

Kingston 2gb ddr2 800 MHz RAM (bought on 6/6/09, with bill)

Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 460W SMPS (bought 28/06/2008 from TheItwares, with warranty)

Palit Geforce 9600GSO 384 MB graphics card (bought 14/06/2008 from Tirupati, with Bill)

The system has been working very well, without a single problem yet.

I have a Reliance netconnect+ dongle which I purchased in Mumbai to use in Pune. I am currently in Pune. This dongle works great for me when I am in Mumbai but in my Pune place the connection is very iffy. I don't need it in Mumbai as I go there only about 2 weekends a month and I already have MTNL triband unlimited there.

I had recharged it with Rs 3000/- with 18 GB data for 6 months. The current recharge validity is till 1 March 2012. The current balance is almost 12 GB. After 1 March, the buyer can recharge with Rs 350/- per month with 500 MB and carry the current data forward.

I am not even sure I will sell this unless it is to an old and trusted member or unless Reliance lets me officially transfer ownership. But if I do want to sell it, how much can I sell this for? Note that apart from the dongle itself, the 12 GB balance probably carries greater value.

How much should I expect for -

1> Samung 160GB IDE HDD... has bill and around 1yr warranty remaining

No issues, working fine. Health is also good

2> Corsair XMS2 1GB DDR2 800MHz ram stick

Around 3 yrs old so 6-7 yrs warranty still there

Planning to get these from cousin.. how much sould I ask for

1> Nokia Lumia 800.. Less than 1 month used. Plz tell the price assuming both cases that it is with bill and warranty and it doesnt have.

2> Asus Eee Pad Transformer. 16GB model with dock keyboard. around 4-5 months old. Again Plz tell the price assuming both cases that it is with bill and warranty and it doesnt have

How much Intel C2D E6550@2.33GHz along with CM TX3 will fetch?

And how much if I sell them separately?

Proccy bought in Feb 2008 and Cooler in Nov 2010.

How much for Canon 1000D with 18-55 (non-IS)? Its 2.5 years old, in very good condition and shutter count is less than 7k.

ca50 check my post & give me ans pls
<

How much for Factory Unlocked iPhone 4 32GB ?

Over a year old. Original box, and accessories unused. No scratches

i'd like to know how much can i sell a Nokia E72 gold version (Made in Romania), no warranty, bill or accessories brought in frm th Middle East!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back