(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much should I expect for Samsung Active 2 LTE watch - Steel version with esim support?
It's sealed and was purchased about a month ago.

hello everyone

what are your thoughts on a new rma'ed 9900k at 25k with limited warranty left(1 year 7 months)
if you get that thing for 20-21 and you have compatible board and manage to get a board with good oc potential it would be a sweet deal , but if you are willing to pay 25 for 5 ghz and gaming my recommendation would be to get a 5600x its 1000 more and you would get a full 3 years warranty

if you get that thing for 20-21 and you have compatible board and manage to get a board with good oc potential it would be a sweet deal , but if you are willing to pay 25 for 5 ghz and gaming my recommendation would be to get a 5600x its 1000 more and you would get a full 3 years warranty
True, 18K to 20K is a perfect spot because 10700K is nothing but a rebranded 9900K. With the 11700k coming in April, Z490 and Z590 are here to stay. Intel always does that, they will end support for a board very quickly. But I think the seller is just planning on selling 9900K and not a Motherboard. Maybe selling RAM+Motherboard+CPU will help in selling it faster.
Yes 120hz. It's mine not friends
Paid full just after launch and redeemed the keyboard by paying too
How much did you pay for it. 70k ??

True, 18K to 20K is a perfect spot because 10700K is nothing but a rebranded 9900K. With the 11700k coming in April, Z490 and Z590 are here to stay. Intel always does that, they will end support for a board very quickly. But I think the seller is just planning on selling 9900K and not a Motherboard. Maybe selling RAM+Motherboard+CPU will help in selling it faster.

Some cashback plus 5999 for keyboard redeeming

Any idea how much I can get for a 4 years old ryzen 5 1500x with stock cooler?

Just bought 3600 today when the price was under 16k.

hello everyone

what are your thoughts on a new rma'ed 9900k at 25k with limited warranty left(1 year 7 months)
As others have said here and some pages ago, consider it only if you already have a compatible board. Else don't. It's a good chip no doubt but you're probably better off buying a new model, doesn't matter if it's Intel or AMD.
Old models are worth only if you have the part you need or the seller sells a combo.

i wanted to quote 17 to 19 , but than people here term lowballers ,which is so .... I agree that the price which one has bought was high etc ,but than it has been surpassed and then no future on the board etc ,people want to milk .But i wont mind paying 20-21,just for those Extra cores ,cores definitely matter.

It will be good for streaming but I haven't even started yet so I wouldn't know how to make full use of it. And I don't like to buy things which I don't need. I've wasted enough money in my college years embarrassingly enough lol.

It will be good for streaming but I haven't even started yet so I wouldn't know how to make full use of it. And I don't like to buy things which I don't need. I've wasted enough money in my college years embarrassingly enough lol.
old school apps were not optimized well for multi cores , now they will and the games too will be optimized for multicore ,hence one should not always go for higher clocks try to to balance it out

Hi.. For how much can I sell apple series 1 watch with no charger... works fine but dint use it as I lost charger

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back